Urinating Question

I go right from the stand. As others have mentioned I've 'went' right in mock scraps to get them going and once even saw a deer go to one my the spots I hit and lipcurled...

If needed, I will just fly over the rail. I have had numerous deer walk within 10 yards of the stand only 1-2 hours after duty. Now none of them were mature bucks, but the wary does didn't seem to mind.

I drink a lot of water and When I get anxious I have to pee a lot. I’m trying to think of a deer I have killed with my bow that I didn’t pee on a scrape or at the base of the tree. My largest whitetail I killed from a ground blind. He was downwind at 27 yards. I got to my stand 2 hours before the deer were coming out and I peed a couple times out the door. Now that I think of it he was behind me and I probably was kneeling in pee when I shot him.

Attachments

• 1606970069377.png
    1606970069377.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
I drink a lot of water and When I get anxious I have to pee a lot. I’m trying to think of a deer I have killed with my bow that I didn’t pee on a scrape or at the base of the tree. My largest whitetail I killed from a ground blind. He was downwind at 27 yards. I got to my stand 2 hours before the deer were coming out and I peed a couple times out the door. Now that I think of it he was behind me and I probably was kneeling in pee when I shot him.
You should bottle and sell...Code Geller

#helluvabuck

Giant myth...piss wherever you want. This one annoys me. If you carry around a bottle of piss u belong in the weirdo category dude! Seriously tho this myth has been debunked over and over again.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back