Updated Pics

WH's OutdoorsChick

Here are some pics

Below are Pictures of my sister and I with our wonderful daughters. Julie and I are on the left. Julie is on the left with her Cuz. She is the one wearing Camo on the bottom picture. The Picture with the pilot is when we took our first trip to Southern Cali for a week. The pilot wanted to greet everyone coming on the plane with her because she was so cute. We are blessed with a very good and very fun baby

She has been trying to stand since she was born. She scoots around in her crib and she loves to laugh. Being a mother is the best thing ever!!!hump hump

I am not sure how to do the wrap the picture thing yet, but maybe I will look at it someday!

Attachments

• DSCN8344.JPG
    DSCN8344.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 131
  • CAJK CAli.jpg
    CAJK CAli.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 134
  • JK Cali.jpg
    JK Cali.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 132
  • RJ 2 Months.jpg
    RJ 2 Months.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 134
The picture in the middle is you and your sister with your kids, they are like pretty close to the same AGE..... Damn Washington hunter you did them both? you lucky dog, or not so lucky dog depending on how you look at it. ;)

Here is Julie in her Cabela's Camo again

Here is how Julie sleeps....Arms out like a airplane. Did anyone else have a baby who slept like that????

Attachments

• Image0001.jpg
    Image0001.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 130
  • Image0002.jpg
    Image0002.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 123
Delw, She is in Cali still. Our babies are 2 weeks apart. Julie is 2 weeks older.... My sister is always trying to copy everything I do, and I waiting til she was old enough to have kids so we can have them together ;) Besides who said anything about it really being WH's Kid....hahaha

Just kidding baby, Love ya!!!!!

Just looking at your kids and then looking at my soon to be 13 year old girl and my 9 yr old boy, I feel old. Then I look at how young you and your sister look, Man I am old. Oh well some nice looking happy kids. Enjoy then when they can't talk cause they will soon be talking back to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back