Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Unit Wide E-Plus properties on OnX maps

Gila

I have the private properties layer enabled in OnX maps. Those properties show up with a red border and if you click on one of them the owner’s name and other details of the property are listed. I am trying to get an overlay of the ArcGis E-plus map that NM F&G puts out. I see some private properties in the forest show up with a white border on OnX map but when I click on it, says NM hunting with no owner or details listed. When I compare the ArcGis EPlus map with the Onx map the properties are close sometines, but different enough between the two maps to cause concern.

I have manually drew them in onx while hunting new mexico. It almost seems purposeful how difficult NM makes it to access that info.

Not to mention that they don’t even release the maps until like a week before archery season. I would guess that they don’t share the info with Onx.

Eplus maps show the enrolled property boundaries, which may or may not be an entire private parcel. The gis dept will have a kmz file of the 2021 parcels.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back