Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Uncle Ted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why say it? You obviously classify draft dodging with the level of ones patriotism.
27. The total number of posts until this one is locked......:) Why do I waste my time?
We have nobody to blame but ourselves. Clicking on a thread that says "uncle ted" is bound to turn sour.

I like a lot of music. And books. Articles. I decided a long time ago I would vote with my dollars but when access to music or written works are free then I usually manage to enjoy a wide range of artists that I would never want to share a dinner table. I recall blaring Cat Scratch Fever through the speakers when that album dropped. I associate that song with me and my buddies sneaking beers and being young. What a summer it was with Nugent, Cheap Trick, Eagles/Joe Walsh, Doobie Brothers...

Really not sure what point you are trying to make here.
This is the last time I will reply to anything you post unless you are looking for hunting related advise or info. All you do is try and start chit and have a war of words with me.

I agree with Dave N, you can like the Art but disagree with the artist...

Honestly this is what does it in for me with Ted.

He is part of the hunting community, but he sees himself above the law. In my opinion these aren't the confessions of a contrite man. He's just pissed he got caught. You can't talk about hunting ethics and then when you make a mistake complain about how the rules is unfair... blah blah blah...

For the record this rule is plastered all over the place... it's in the guide book for hunting bears in SE ak
https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/...s/hunting_black_bears_in_southeast_alaska.pdf

It's in the general regs in two seperate places...

It's even written on your permit. I have a hard time with the idea that no one knew about this rule, suck it up and take your lumps you got lazy and screwed up.

This is the last time I will reply to anything you post unless you are looking for hunting related advise or info. All you do is try and start chit and have a war of words with me.

Sorry you feel that way.

The most sane I ever heard Ted was when he was on Joe Rogan, and that isn’t giving him much cause he still was off the wall. Listening to him saying how wild high fence game is, and equating it to hunting ....totally insane. Honestly most of the time he is talking and acting like a flipping lunatic.
I can not see anyone sitting on the fence on either a 2A issue or hunting jumping to our side after listening to his incoherent rants.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back