Ultimate Marriage Test

Before we got married I quit my job in SC, sold my 2500 Sq ft house w 2 car garage that I'd just finished having built, and moved into a 500 square ft studio apt in downtown Portland OR...because that's where she moved for residency.

Must have been a good test bc it'll be 13 years of marriage in Sept.

Had the wife help me load hogs once....nuff said.
That's a good one I didn't think of, learned that one is not even worth asking after a couple goes of torturing her. My daughter is getting pretty good at helping with them though. They know when I'm gone too and decide it's time to test the fencing, never fails work or hunting trip I get the "I'm not a f#$%n pig farmer!" text.

Taking my wife out to the farm which is 60 miles from the nearest town that has a grocery store never ends well. Thankfully we both are ok with stretch’s apart and I highly recommend it!

The absolutely hilarious thing about this is that I just got done driving across the urban wastelands of western Washington and Oregon with my better half as a navigator. There were a couple instances resulting in us not speaking to one another for an hour or so…

😂
My wife likes to hold the phone and repeat the directions it just told me. 😆

Totally relatable.
Absolutely.

Just like when your wife is really looking forward to going as Frida Kahlo and and you going as Diego Rivera to her coworker’s Halloween party, but you know in your heart that matching Halloween costumes are for suckers, so you shave off your beard (the one your wife has never seen you without in over 10 years of marriage) put on some makeup and a dress, and come out of the bathroom as “Mrs. Krinklesworth, The Substitute Teacher.” And for some reason she’s not cool with it.

Everyone can relate to that.

1654387410480.jpeg

Absolutely.

Just like when your wife is really looking forward to going as Frida Kahlo and and you going as Diego Rivera to her coworker’s Halloween party, but you know in your heart that matching Halloween costumes are for suckers, so you shave off your beard (the one your wife has never seen you without in over 10 years of marriage) put on some makeup and a dress, and come out of the bathroom as “Mrs. Krinklesworth, The Substitute Teacher.” And for some reason she’s not cool with it.

View attachment 224834
We did matching Halloween costumes once. She was Tapatio, and I was Siracha.

Mal got the same look.

Apparently it’s inappropriate to tell everybody at the church youth group Halloween Party that you are dressed as “spicy 🐔 sauce.”

It’s a miracle she puts up with me.

Absolutely.

View attachment 224834
You are one ugly broad...

Planting flowers.

Planting food plots. Apparently she knows waaaaay more than me in that category.

Casually, Invite your friends to go on her elk trip. You know, your mouthy buddy who you have put up with since childhood because that’s just how he is, but, she just met him and hates him, because, he’s literally just like you and she can’t handle double trouble. Lol

Last edited:
Absolutely.

View attachment 224834

Will you please delete my number after that....

Absolutely.

View attachment 224834
Finally hit me, the movie tango and cash when Kurt Russell disguises himself as a woman, yup that's it.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back