PEAX Equipment

Ultimate Marriage Test

We’ve had some pretty heated discussions over stuff that ends up in the garage instead of going directly to Goodwill.
Wife has the snowballing pile of items in the garage that are “going to goodwill.”

I think she expects them to walk there on their own….? I usually cave and take them there after about a year.

Sh** our wives do

Ultimate marriage test

"If" the saying "like father, like son" is true, Hunt Talk may not be my best place to look for a husband ;)

Unless, any of you have sons that likes, Rodeos, Ranching, Hunting and music that s not 50 years old :)
I have read enough of your posts to know that I would be thrilled if some day my son showed up with someone like you.

Working cattle together……… I’ve said the most horrible things in the world working cattle, and apparently treating your wife like a hired hand isn’t something they enjoy.

My wife was looking to book a place to stay out west one time, it was a little B&B, nice place. When we got there the gal says you guys are gonna have so much fun! The neighbors are branding cattle and you can join in if you like. My wife said “absolutely not”.

The poor woman thought she was gonna give us a nice life experience, she had no idea my wife had wanted to beat me with a cattle stick every time we’ve worked cattle together.

Working cattle together……… I’ve said the most horrible things in the world working cattle, and apparently treating your wife like a hired hand isn’t something they enjoy.

My wife was looking to book a place to stay out west one time, it was a little B&B, nice place. When we got there the gal says you guys are gonna have so much fun! The neighbors are branding cattle and you can join in if you like. My wife said “absolutely not”.

The poor woman thought she was gonna give us a nice life experience, she had no idea my wife had wanted to beat me with a cattle stick every time we’ve worked cattle together.
My wife calls the cows things like pretty girl and missy moo. I have other names that I can not repeat.

Judging from the replies, you gentlemen are lucky to not know what “Buy Nothing Facebook” is. (it’s where other people in your neighborhood post free stuff over Facebook, they put it on their porch and then you go pick it up.) My wife will drive around, with me in the car of course, for 45 minutes to pick up seven dollars worth of junk. It’s a level of hell not yet defined.
30 dollars worth of gas for 7 dollars of used crap. LOL im so glad my wife has not found that on FB.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back