Ukraine / Russia

I understand where you are coming from. My assessment is that Russia needs a determined, well armed, enemy to give it something to to break itself on. There is no amount of calculous we can do to predict the right decision or outcome. I think we need to consider that this might be the right opportunity to avoid expending far more blood and treasure down the road....

Since we are all spitballing, I think letting this run its course for a while, weakens Russia terribly. Then, for them to get back to some sort of member in good standing in the world, pressure them to relinquish the nukes or forever be an economic backwater.

Last edited:
You are right. Couldn't agree more. IMO, Ukraine is screwed, and it is going to keep getting worse.... Also, If you were in his shoes, you wouldn't in the Ukraine to start with...;) That boy ain't like us....

The question becomes, what is Putin's personal priority at this point, when any weakness means death, at least figuratively. If he loses, he is weak. If he knuckles under at the negotiating table, he is weak.

Do we cut support for the Ukrainians and the sanctions, to try and give Putin the win to protect his feelers?

Do we support the Ukrainians to the extent we can, while trying to prevent WWIII, and let Putin struggle to death?

I am not saying any of this is fun to think about, or an easy decision, but right now it kind of feels like the world is riding in the backseat with a drunk at the wheel....

Sense we are all spitballing, I think letting this run its course for a while, weakens Russia terribly. Then, for them to get back to some sort of member in good standing in the world, pressure them to relinquish the nukes or forever be an economic backwater.

Do you think the West would be willing to deal with Russia, with Putin still at the helm? Maybe 2 months ago, but after this glaring example of his disregard for human life?

And just like that the media forgets about locking us down for the past 2 years. This is all part of the Great Reset plan. Look it up World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab.https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/conspiracy/klaus-schwab-says-you-will-own-nothing-in-10-years/ Guys we live in the greatest country because of our Freedoms. Those in power are trying to take it all away little by little so you don't notice. It's a slippery slop and we seem to be sliping faster now. They create problems, and the solutions to get us to comply to what they want us to do. Think about it Technology has given the worlds élite the ability to get whatever news they want out like never before. And they are trampling on our rights of Freedom of speech being just one. I hope you all have seen enough and are willing to fight for your rights like so many before us did. As Ronald Regan said, Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Do you think the West would be willing to deal with Russia, with Putin still at the helm? Maybe 2 months ago, but after this glaring example of his disregard for human life?

No, I don't think we can tolerate him in power. Also, Russia bears much responsibility to rebuild what they have destroyed.

We work with the "hand" of world leaders we are "dealt" - one day of $4/gallon oil and we have government representatives flying to meet with Maduro - a brutal thug in his own right. And meantime we are in active meetings with Iran and I assume at some point this year with N.Korea.

But certainly, the nature of dealings with Putin will be different after this.

The unfortunate reality is there is no bloodless end game - if Putin backs down he will lose control of Russia, so he will push to the end - an end Ukraine can't win.

At this point, my question is that after Ukraine falls and enters into a gorilla campaign mode that slowly saps Putin's support at home, will the West quietly whisper in his ear that this was the last time - and next time NATO will make regime change happen. If he is a bully/survivor he will then stay in his box. If he is a madman, then we will know soon enough, as a war with NATO is a guaranteed loss for him (with or without making it nuclear).

And just like that the media forgets about locking us down for the past 2 years. This is all part of the Great Reset plan. Look it up World Economic Forum Klaus Schwab.https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/conspiracy/klaus-schwab-says-you-will-own-nothing-in-10-years/ Guys we live in the greatest country because of our Freedoms. Those in power are trying to take it all away little by little so you don't notice. It's a slippery slop and we seem to be sliping faster now. They create problems, and the solutions to get us to comply to what they want us to do. Think about it Technology has given the worlds élite the ability to get whatever news they want out like never before. And they are trampling on our rights of Freedom of speech being just one. I hope you all have seen enough and are willing to fight for your rights like so many before us did. As Ronald Regan said, Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.
#birdsarentreal
#unconfirmedworldisflat
#jewsarenazis
#thecommitteeof300

Who is they? Who are the elites?….you know the people in charge…running the world man…Zuckerberg?? Lmao

🙄

Hey, don't let your strawman self get distracted by the Great Reset stuff, that is just another plot by the elites to distract you from the reality that your natural self is sovereign and the rightful owner of $20 million held in your real name by the Treasury Dept. Shed your fake birth certificate strawman name, collect your $$$, be your own sovereign, and be fully woke to the real power holding you back. Just google "strawman" and "freeman on the land" for the truth.

#shakingmyhead

Hey, don't let your strawman self get distracted by the Great Reset stuff, that is just another plot by the elites to distract you from the reality that your natural self is sovereign and the rightful owner of $20 million held in your real name by the Treasury Dept. Shed your fake birth certificate strawman name, collect your $$$, be your own sovereign, and be fully woke to the real power holding you back. Just google "strawman" and "freeman on the land" for the truth.

#shakingmyhead

No paper money or crypto for that matter. Gold bullion 24k. Anything else is worthless.

Vlad, is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
Who is they? Who are the elites?….you know the people in charge…running the world man…Zuckerberg?? Lmao
Just trying to help you out. You can disagree and be skeptical that's good. Don't take anyone's word for it do your own research. One of my sources has been calling this thing correctly for the last coupe years. Take a listen if you want. You don't know what you don't know until you do. https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vdGhvbWFzcGFpbmU

At this point, my question is that after Ukraine falls and enters into a gorilla campaign mode that slowly saps Putin's support at home, will the West quietly whisper in his ear that this was the last time - and next time NATO will make regime change happen. If he is a bully/survivor he will then stay in his box. If he is a madman, then we will know soon enough, as a war with NATO is a guaranteed loss for him (with or without making it nuclear).

I asked this question to some of our intel folks the other day. I am not really sure, the next stage of this is something I have been thinking a lot about…

Just trying to help you out. You can disagree and be skeptical that's good. Don't take anyone's word for it do your own research. One of my sources has been calling this thing correctly for the last coupe years. Take a listen if you want. You don't know what you don't know until you do. https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vdGhvbWFzcGFpbmU
I will check that podcast out right after I get done listening to Remi Warren - Cutting the Distance Episode 92 "How to call in an elk using wolf distress sounds". Its really good you should check it out.

Back