Caribou Gear

Ukraine / Russia

Just trying to help you out. You can disagree and be skeptical that's good. Don't take anyone's word for it do your own research. One of my sources has been calling this thing correctly for the last coupe years. Take a listen if you want. You don't know what you don't know until you do. https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5tZWdhcGhvbmUuZm0vdGhvbWFzcGFpbmU

Good points. Putin has been open about returning Russia to its peak power and with nato eastward expansion that widow was closing. I have no issues providing some support to Ukraine, it’s kinda what we do to each other. Not 13 billion worths, we supported Great Britian w/ $50 Billion with the Lend/Lease act ( $1Trillion in today's dollar)

not smuggling jets in We litterally had planes TOWED into Canada in 1940 as a loophole,

and not without considering the all impacts to US citizens, even something as small as fuel prices. The last time there was a war in Eurpoe involving these players, everything was rationed in the US.
I think we may want to consider stopping the genocide that is coming.

wd40-flowchart.jpg.webp

I think comparing the Nazi war machine and the current Russia is a insult to the Germans. This isn’t WWII. Not even close.
2 problems with current situation worth considering -- crazy Adolph/Putin has a nuclear weapon and if defeated can punish the world and his own country for letting him down (read some of the crazy stuff from Hitler's last month) -- and -- to really force regime change NATO would have to do in Russia, what Russia is doing in Ukraine - fight a tough people on their own ground - ick.

You are right. Couldn't agree more. IMO, Ukraine is screwed, and it is going to keep getting worse.... Also, If you were in his shoes, you wouldn't in the Ukraine to start with...;) That boy ain't like us....

The question becomes, what is Putin's personal priority at this point, when any weakness means death, at least figuratively. If he loses, he is weak. If he knuckles under at the negotiating table, he is weak.

Do we cut support for the Ukrainians and the sanctions, to try and give Putin the win to protect his feelers?

Do we support the Ukrainians to the extent we can, while trying to prevent WWIII, and let Putin struggle to death?

I am not saying any of this is fun to think about, or an easy decision, but right now it kind of feels like the world is riding in the backseat with a drunk at the wheel....
If I had his ear, I would advise him to stop all offensives. Pull troops and assets to crimea and the two disputed Russian separatist areas. Then begin to negotiate.

Which is the opposite of what he is doing as of tonight.
Reality is I think Ukraine understands they have bloodied the Russian’s nose so I don’t think they are going to give a inch.

2 problems with current situation worth considering -- crazy Adolph/Putin has a nuclear weapon and if defeated can punish the world and his own country for letting him down (read some of the crazy stuff from Hitler's last month) -- and -- to really force regime change NATO would have to do in Russia, what Russia is doing in Ukraine - fight a tough people on their own ground - ick.
Not a good scenario for sure.
Ideally Putin would be displaced by somone in his circle. Who ever takes that swing better not miss.

Hey, don't let your strawman self get distracted by the Great Reset stuff, that is just another plot by the elites to distract you from the reality that your natural self is sovereign and the rightful owner of $20 million held in your real name by the Treasury Dept. Shed your fake birth certificate strawman name, collect your $$$, be your own sovereign, and be fully woke to the real power holding you back. Just google "strawman" and "freeman on the land" for the truth.

#shakingmyhead
A faux plot to distract from the real plot...but how do we know if that is the real plot and not another false flag. Geezus these elites are smart. What is real? Anything?

Mind blown. On Friday even. That isn't fair. Let me figure this out over a 18yr old scotch. Answers in the morning.

A faux plot to distract from the real plot...but how do we know if that is the real plot and not another false flag. Geezus these elites are smart. What is real? Anything?

Mind blown. On Friday even. That isn't fair. Let me figure this out over a 18yr old scotch. Answers in the morning.
Better to post your scotch induced thoughts at 2am

I pray you're right, but if you're a basic student of history, this kinda smells like September of '39
I hear ya. It could go south very quick, there is no doubt about that. Putin would have to be insane/suicidal go after a nato nation. It is possible he could be both at this point unfortunately. That is why it is important we don’t overplay our hand, the jets for example.

Has anyone read anything regarding what the US is doing on a cyber front?
I think this is a good question. Russia may not have put much money into tire maintenance, but they sure put money into cyber warfare. I suspect the US has considerable capabilities in this area as well. We saw the US make preemptive announcements on what Russia planned on doing before it did them. That shows they have an inside view. Maybe a hard asset maybe soft. I also note that the US Government tracked and seized the bitcoin that was paid in the Colonial pipeline hack and others. That shows some skill in hacking arena. The problem is maybe once the US takes a cyber action, it can be shut down pretty quick. So they keep that stuff hush-hush.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back