Ukraine / Russia

There’s this thing called photoshop…🤦‍♂️
Not even that interesting. It's from a training exercise.

"The images were not taken after the Russian invasion of Ukraine and instead, were captured during a training exercise that took place on Feb. 19, 2022, in Kharkiv, Ukraine, days prior to Russian armed forces invading the country."

Not even that interesting. It's from a training exercise.

"The images were not taken after the Russian invasion of Ukraine and instead, were captured during a training exercise that took place on Feb. 19, 2022, in Kharkiv, Ukraine, days prior to Russian armed forces invading the country."
Great find! So why are they using training exercise pictures? Why can't they use a real picture from the conflict?

If you have to preface an argument by telling the other person that their source is lying, and then begin your argument with "Watch this video" then your argument sucks.
In every internet debate there are 3 groups. Group A, those I generally disagree with; Group B, those I generally agree with; and Group C, those so clueless neither Group A nor Group B can make any rational sense out of what they post.

-Diplomatic solution? Russia keeps Donetsk, Luhansk, and Crimea. The remainder of Ukraine gets fast-tracked into NATO and the EU.
ElkFever2 with wisdom and insight as per usual, but I wanted to highlight this part.

I think this has to be close to workable. I was thinking today of a deal like this but mine trades "fast-tracked into NATO and the EU" for something like "Russia pays off the purchase of said regions either through a gas export tax paid to Ukraine or a yearly payment on a 100 year contract"

Back