Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Ukraine / Russia

When does Vlad tire of protracted attrition and use a tactical on Ukraine? And should that occur, what does the US and Euro/NATO do, other than defecate a brick?

When does Vlad tire of protracted attrition and use a tactical on Ukraine? And should that occur, what does the US and Euro/NATO do, other than defecate a brick?
I doubt he will use nuke - especially since it doesn’t really help towards controlling material parts of Ukraine. And if he does then I think the west will seriously consider regime change.

Regime change?
You know...

6aay79.jpg

<Humor implied>

Regime change?
Humanity cannot survive a generation with leaders willing to go nuke with even (relatively) small and non-existential disputes. If he really is this crazy then we either take him out or plan the end of humanity party (I have a great hat for such an event already in the closet ;) ).

Humanity cannot survive a generation with leaders willing to go nuke with even the (relatively) small and non-existential disputes. If he really is this crazy then we either take him out or plan the end of humanity party (I have a great hat for such an event already in the closet ;) ).
You don't think Vlad has considered a Slim Pickens failsafe override?

Humanity cannot survive a generation with leaders willing to go nuke with even (relatively) small and non-existential disputes. If he really is this crazy then we either take him out or plan the end of humanity party (I have a great hat for such an event already in the closet ;) ).
Let's see the hat. Might as well get something cool out of this thread. I've got a bowler that I'll be wearing...

Last edited:
Really more of a mask ;)

View attachment 233801

Me in this, @BrentD in a bowler - a fair summary of our respective personalities ;)
I figured you would be going lights out with a Minnesota Vikings helmet on your head VG. Much better odds of nuclear annihilation, then the Vikings ever winning a Superbowl, anyway.

UK/France/Germany/China/India/Pakistan/Israel...hell even North Korea all have serious skin in the game when it comes to normalizing the use of nuclear weapons.

None of those players want that as it seriously undermines their military strategies. So it's as much Xi going for regime change as it is Biden.
Too logical wllm...

yahoo seems confused:
1660584916138.png

There appears to be 3 focus areas where heavy shelling is occurring. They speak of Russians retreating, yea that means they are getting ready to light them like a Christmas tree. Winter is coming.

I also am not sure how up to date the live tracker is but that appears to look pretty dang bad.

Gonna get interesting if the Ukrainians have cut off supply routes as much as reports indicate.

Someone asked what happens next? This chart may determine that. There doesn’t seem to be a easy way to reduce European power prices as we head into Fall. And war is all about breaking the willingness of supporters.

94805963-2F19-417D-92C9-C455F324095A.jpeg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColtenGilbert
Back