Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Ukraine / Russia

I think the biggest news in the Ukraine / Russia thread is that we are within one forum page of catching up with the MT Unlimited thread. Eh, @BigHornRam? 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

And, to help out with thread count, I still don't want my SIL and his buddies, who were in Kuwait (maybe richest per capita in the world, but don't care to search right now), Afghanistan, and Iraq to be deployed again.

Lots of folks here are expert marksmen and can sign up and go instead...or send their kids...oh, they're in college?

"When the battles are over, and victory's won
Everyone one mourns, for the poor man's son
Red, white, and blue, and victory sweet
But they left him to die, like a tramp on the street."

Putin/Russia’s response to this will be interesting to watch.
If it was a inside job caused by a internal power struggle, those behind it better already be on a plane out of the country.

If Ukraine or it’s backers are the one responsible. Things could get exciting.

...oh, they're in college?

I hope we never need a draft again, but if we do, there should be ZERO grounds for exemption (except significant medical of course). And all kids/grandkids of congressional members between ages of 18-30 should automatically enrolled. Same for Pres/cabinet for “police actions” that skirt Congressional declaration.

If it truly was an existential threat I am sure their families would be happy to serve. But if it is another nation building boondoggle maybe they would think a little harder before voting to send our folks to war.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back