Ukraine / Russia

There seems to be a fair amount of consternation over the Russia/China/India alliance. But that the same time, we're also seeing a more unified Europe and stronger relations between the US and EU.

I view the latter as outweighing the negative of the former.

There seems to be a fair amount of consternation over the Russia/China/India alliance. But that the same time, we're also seeing a more unified Europe and stronger relations between the US and EU.

I view the latter as outweighing the negative of the former.
BRIC is a weird consortium of countries that have conflicted alliances. Like India and China agree on huge trade, business is great! Except the Himalayan border. That’s a FAFO DMZ right there.

India and China will never be allies which is why India has it's neckless of diamonds policy to counter Chinas string of pearls

Just a FYI its BRICS. Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. No alliances, just fast growing economy's (the 5 countries really don't like each other)

While everyone was touting Russia leaving snake island as a victory, Lysychansk fell.
That is truly a big loss and it happened faster then expected.

“Russia has taken control of Lysychansk, the last city in the Luhansk region in eastern Ukraine that was still under Ukrainian control.” Per CNN

The world is heading for some dark economic times, and countries are going to do what is in their own best interest. This interview of the world bank president is 101 level, but he does bring up reckless spending as a major cause.

Ive met him several times. Malpas used to come in our offices for various one-on-one talks. He's a good economist. I don't disagree with what he had to say. More inflation ahead. On fact, if you saw this week's PPI and CPI reports, the PPI (wholesale prices report was 11.3%, much higher then CPI; this means CPI prices are heed higher as wholesale prices flow through the system). And, the Fed is the only one doing anything. The Fed needs to Reduce the Fed's portfolio of Treasuries and MBSs!! REDUCE GOVT SPENDING!!!!. Instead, what are these dofusses in the white house doing?, another spending package AND JACKING UP OIL TAXES. We deserve what we ask for. Cut the govt in half. Layoff all the lame asses in Washington.

Last edited:
I will personally enlist and get my ass to AK if Russia invades. If Putin wants to take over the country of California, I might just enlist on the Russian side haha
Me too. Them Dragunovs sure look funny but hear they shoot good. Don't come in walnut tho. That birch plywood is tacky. And NOW, we're on a watchlist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back