Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Ukraine / Russia

What group would that be?
I see two groups. One that is so rabidly invested in Trump that they cannot admit wrongdoings by Russia given the allegations between the two and one that genuinely yearns for an illiberal strongman government that they see in Putin.

I see two groups. One that is so rabidly invested in Trump that they cannot admit wrongdoings by Russia given the allegations between the two and one that genuinely yearns for an illiberal strongman government that they see in Putin.
Don't see my self as fitting into either one of those groups. I have been fairly critical of the response to Ukraine since the beginning. There may be another group as well, so invested in opposing Putin that they cannot take a critical view of what ours and the worlds actions may deliver.

Don't see my self as fitting into either one of those groups. I have been fairly critical of the response to Ukraine since the beginning. There may be another group as well, so invested in opposing Putin that they cannot take a critical view of what ours and the worlds actions may deliver.

There are many more groups with interests related to the war than the two I described. Those were specifically about people who take glee in any and all negative allegations against Ukraine even if found only on obscure websites hosted in Belarus. People who don't know where Bucha is but have strong opinions on why Ukraine is run by Nazis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick skim
1) Serbian
2) could
3) could
4) could

Convincing
I began my comment by talking about the validity of the reports. But why were Ukrainian service members on board ?
Perhaps I am being naïve that that much military hardware could be headed to a conflict and end up else where, I mean it not like that has happened before.

And there are groups who have family members who have been involved in wars for 20 years. Wars with no definable goal. Kids who had 2 months off after the Stan before being shuttled to Europe. I'm sorry, I just can't support this any more. Putin is bad; I get that. If he is so bad, let EU Nato fund at least their 2%. They haven't.

Ladies, and gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution rests.

Law and order types when it’s not even time to fight authoritarians, just finance it

0A2CAB1C-DEA4-429C-BB1F-59425B64CA92.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back