Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ukraine / Russia

Never a worry about the other bears just waiting to take control when the time arises.

Bring it.
Have 2 death threats against me for testimony before. I'm still here.
Are you mentally stable. Easy big fella!

Two Russian oligarchs have committed suicide and their families have been hacked or stabbed to death. Allegedly!
It’s been reported Putin is pulling a Stalin and rounding up dissenters and sending them off to the Gulag. If you think one of his boys is going to stab him in the back you’re delusional.
I don’t know who you testified against but I’m going to assume it’s not an old-school KGB, Russian ruler.
Lol come on man.

Two Russian oligarchs have committed suicide and their families have been hacked or stabbed to death. Allegedly!
It’s been reported Putin is pulling a Stalin and rounding up dissenters and sending them off to the Gulag. If you think one of his boys is going to stab him in the back you’re delusional.
I don’t know who you testified against but I’m going to assume it’s not an old-school KGB, Russian ruler.
Lol come on man.

As a recipient of death threats myself, I find that if they threaten you, they're not terribly serious about it, mostly just like 1/2 assed serious.

It's the quiet ones you have to look out for.

We can only know that with hindsight.
agreed, we will only know for sure in the future.
But I would like to know is how will we judge the effectiveness of this money spent.
Putin goes home? Ukraine gets its eastern provinces back? I think that is what he was after, the attacks towards Kyiv were a feint. Crimea?
My view at this point is that none of that happens. Putin has his land bridge to the Crimea and will have major control of the Black Sea. Russia has in the short term reduced a grain trading rival. The sanctions do not appear to be working (the ruble is stronger now that it was a year ago) the Europeans for all their bluster will still buy fuel from Russia, and in fact may end up buying more as Germany will reconsider this green energy path that they have been on. All the while we are in effect fighting a proxy war with Russia and at some point there is the chance that things are going to get really spicy. Other countries are now considering the wisdom of keeping currency reserves in the US (China). And although some on this forum do not believe that the dollar hegemony is in danger, it is hard for me to fathom that this type of disruption with a major producer does not have some effect on that.
IMO

Lol come on man.
I doubt I'm on his radar.
2 drug gangs. Right here.

Last edited:

Lol come on man.

Watch out, the KGB is coming for @hank4elk because of comments made on a hunting forum. Hank, can you hear the black Mi-8s circling overhead?

Watch out, the KGB is coming for @hank4elk because of comments made on a hunting forum. Hank, can you hear the black Mi-8s circling overhead?
My post was more to clarify that if anyone is delusional enough to think that a Russian oligarch is going to come after Putin they are high on some of the drugs Hank testified about.
Putin is not going anywhere.

Lol come on man.
disagreeing without being disagreeable is not as hard as you think, just eliminate the first line in your post and the last two and your opinion is a good debate topic.

Earlier on this thread I mentioned how methodically Putin has organized his inner structure to eliminate his death from within. but having studied this in the not to distant past, there are, at last count, four different scenarios as to how Stalins last days played out, with of course the possibility of an unassisted stroke being one of them.

I doubt I'm on his radar.
2 drug gangs. Right here.

Hank, thank you for your service in the past and stay safe.

:)

Ken, in this case it seemed appropriate please let the know if I was wrong ?

disagreeing without being disagreeable is not as hard as you think, just eliminate the first line in your post and the last two and your opinion is a good debate topic.

Earlier on this thread I mentioned how methodically Putin has organized his inner structure to eliminate his death from within. but having studied this in the not to distant past, there are, at last count, four different scenarios as to how Stalins last days played out, with of course the possibility of an unassisted stroke being one of them.

Nope, hank4 deserves the utmost respect...he's got a thick hide

It’s a valid point either way, not trying to be disagreeable.
The facts of the situation in Russia are everyone over there is still making truckloads of money off oil and gas despite the cute hashtags, the Puckfutin, and the pointless and absolutely totally feel good sanctions.

Putin has made enough people disappear, glow from radiation poisoning, and God only knows what to else to be feared if you were on his radar. Obviously I don’t think he’s an active member on Hunttalk because it seems to be very busy making billions of dollars every day and trying to take over the world.
The “bring it” comment was akin to someone saying with a 12 pack of Busch light, my 30.06 and a Ford F-150 with a half a tank gas they could go over there and get that Ukrainian situation taken care of in a week and a half.
If a person were actually significant enough and Putin wanted them dead, if they’re not total idiots they would consider themselves in real danger.

I would agree though I think Hank is safe.

Back