Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Uh Oh

Quiet_One

repeately we got torandos comin remember twister how bad we got it we barely survived well seems another might come, so if anyone her eis in illnios,chicago, watch out:), anyway if we survive, i be on :)

Yeah gonna be bad day, to many tornados, and of course weather channels diff, god knows might go outside go flying with out knowin:rolleyes:

You guys hold on to your skivies...Those twisters and really put your panties in a bunch hump j/k

You two take care of yourselves..

Hunterman(Tony)

Well thankfully we got missed this time but I still tremember the one that got us last year. If anyone wants to see pics of that tornado damage, just let me know.

If you guys moved farther West, you wouldn't have to worry so much about those natural fun tunnels... ;)

I'm glad your fairing well thru all of it though... :)

Well, all turned to be nothin, but rest of week suppose storm it will, looked like it lastnite whe they cleared it still looked like somethin was gonna happen, then find out we went bed400am suppose storm, still no storm but will prob when hubby goes work always does that way eithe of us enjoy it, storms it like they know:D

You just seem to be a twister magnet.

Me... Hurircanes.

The 1st dozen or so rattle ya... but,

After 15-20 years, ya just loose count, go to bed, and if ya wake up in the morning, go outside and clean up the crap! :cool:

That twister we had last year is all I ever want to see up close and personal. That thing got me to thinking, if it had waited a few more seconds, I would have been on my way back to the house. I was only two-doors down and getting rready to head home for shelter when that thing landed. any later, and it would have had me right there in the midle of the yard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back