UFOs revisited

gouch

In our last UFO thread I briefly described my nine UFO sightings. I presume many of you deemed me to full of BS. I am a fisherman so I have been known to embellish a story on occasion but I assure you what I wrote was true. Now I have another story. Much of my sky gazing takes place while I soak in my hot tub right after dark and just before dawn when satellites are most visible. To me seeing them feels kind of like looking at litter on the beach but there is nothing I can do about that. Most satellites move north/south or east/ west so I always notice ones moving any other direction. Three mornings ago I saw a bright satellite moving from the southwest to the northeast then another on the same path but from the opposite direction. I thought it odd but didn’t think much else of it until this morning.

This morning I got in the tub facing north. The first thing I saw was the big dipper but this morning there were two extra stars very close together. Then I noticed they were moving toward the southeast. I thought it odd to see two satellites together and moving an odd direction. I changed position so as to watch the progress better and as I watched I noticed the one in the rear was overtaking the front runner. Then I noticed three more on the same path in a triangle formation. Then two more, again on the same path. Then three more in a triangle followed by a straight line of evenly spaced objects. I stopped counting at 30 and it ended shortly after that. Maybe five minutes later another passed over on the same path. As the dawn sky was getting lighter one more came by. This one seemed to be spinning, as many satellites do, because it would alternate from bright to dim. Twice it flashed like a camera flash as though it had a mirror like surface on some part of it. As it got light and I was nearing the consistency of stew meat I came in the house.

All in all it felt the opening scene of an old science fiction movie. Now even though I did come of age in the late sixties, I have never used recreational drugs and even though I like the taste of beer, crack open maybe three bottles of rum a year and can tolerate the taste of wine if someone offers it, the medication I have been one for the last six months has made me a tea totaler. I guess we can never rule out that I might be crazy but this story is way too outrageous to be BS.

This year I got permission to hunt a corn field that had about 2000 geese going in to it for a week. We set up 50 dozen full bodies thinking it was going to be a slam dunk. Not a single goose flew back in the area that day. Like gone.. I took this picture while we were setting up that morning. After I looked I noticed the 3 lights in the sky.. I’m positive those geese were abducted by aliens.. At least that’s the story we are goin with... 5A7E6DF9-6890-4C66-9B57-37742C62CDAF.jpeg

I've long been of the opinion that it simply doesn't matter. Maybe they exist but we never find them, they exist and find us first and we figure out how to cope, or we find them and figure out how to cope. Whether they are out there our not is irrelevant. But like bigfoot, I'll believe it when I see it lol.

When I first started dating my wife we were at her parents house. After everyone went to bed except for my wife’s dad and I he wanted to show me something. We each got on an atv and cruising through the woods, crossed a highway, down a steep bluff and came out at a creek crossing in a back field. I had no clue where we were and I was beginning to think my time on earth was done and he didn’t want me with his daughter. We crossed the creek, with the water up to foot boards on the atv. On the other side we went up a steep bank my future father in law stopped and shut his atv off. I did the same. The stars were bright and we were as far from roads and houses as you can get in NE Iowa. No one knew we had left therefore no one knew where we were. After a few moments of silence he pointed ahead and said heused to deer hunt this field when he was my age. Probably 20 or so at the time. The last time I came here as I came up out of the creek bottom a rocket shot out of the middle of the field into the sky until it was out of sight. He hadn’t been back in 40 years. My father in law has always been a straight no BS farmer. I have no clue what he saw, but I could tell it freaked him out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back