Ufc 121

barefooter19

Should be a good night of fights .Im hoping Matt Hamil beats the aging Ortiz and then talks smack to him like Tito did to Shamrock when he beat the old feller. IMO when you fight a guy that blazed the trail for mma fighters you give him respect win or lose.
I want to see Brock win. I think he will need a lot of ground and pound in this one , alot of people in the mma world are picking Cain to win.

Brock is too WWF for me. Big sum BIZBNAch though !!

I've always been an Ortiz fan, But I think Matt will take him. Will be good !

I did not like lesners last fight, had it been anyone else fighting they would have called the fight in the first round........:D but just because it was brock they let it go and somehow he pulled it off. dont like the guy at all but he is one hell of a fighter...

rewind the dvd man, Carwin had Brock down but Brock was covered up good most of the time He took some good shots but he was still defending. If your still defending good and covering up they won't call the fight...watch the fight again he took an azzz whoopin in round 1 but nowhere near close enough to call the fight....

i did not like lesners last fight, had it been anyone else fighting they would have called the fight in the first round........:d but just because it was brock they let it go and somehow he pulled it off. Dont like the guy at all but he is one hell of a fighter...

amen!!!!!!

you fellers must be casual mma watchers..if it's not a big KO it's not a fight. You all need to watch more fights and learn. There's alot more to it....really Broock was NEVER in bad trouble, not even close to being called to anyone that knows mma.Any questions ? I'll be glad to answer them for you.

:hump::hump:Carwin stoned him like 3 times and was pounding him but i guess if getting pounded in the face over and over and over while you lay on your back with your eyes rolling into the back of your head is covering up then brock did a great job or maybe i guess i was watching a different fight not sure. and i watch alot of mma one of my fighters is the wyoming light weight champ, he happens to be my brother in law. and for the record who cares brock is a chump anyone that goes on national t.v. and says he is going to go home and drink a keystone light instead of a bud light because bud light will not give him any money is a chump and have you seen the scent killer commercial come on......:D:eek::D

Yea I've seen it but he's still HW champion of the UFC ...
He was in the WWE for a long time and I wouldnt give a nickle for the WWE but Brock had to have some time to get that mind set out of his head. He's changed quit a bit lately. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it but if you watch the Carwin fight Brock got hit hard a lot but he was never in danger of going out,he was always covering up which is a good defence, it's when you "can't" defend. Go to ufc.com and look it up and watch it a few times, he was always good to go. Should be a all around good night this sat.

I agree, the last fight ,if anyone else, would have been stopped.I'll be buying the fights but just hoping to watch Lesnar lose.I think Tito will beat Hamil,but who knows.I'm more interested in the Campman fight with Shields.lot of hype behind Shields
I'm no mma fighter, but when your covering up in the fetal postion, like Brock was, the fight should have been over.Looking forward to their rematch for Brocks next fight

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back