Two More...

you are too good, been waiting for you too post a couple of monster's and well you didn't disappoint.... well done, congrats too your wife on a super awesome buck.....
Matt

Nice bucks. I can't keep my eyes off those guns. What are they? What optics? How far are you shooting with them? They look well above average....kind of like your bucks.

The two bucks we shot this fall were taken with my GA Precision .260. Mine was 470 meters, Deana's was 185 meters. The other three were shot with GAP built .338 Lapua Magnums. They were out there a ways....grin! The scopes are S&B PMII's.

1260M001.jpg

I had this rifle along this year, but didn't need it. Pretty crazy how well it shoots.

LW260200M004.jpg

My Lightweight GAP .260. It really hammers with 130gr VLD's at 3000fps. Brother is going to use this rifle for his bighorn sheep and I'm going to use it for mule deer and elk. It will be available on loan to whoever is hunting with me this fall....as long as it doesn't leave my sight......grin!

Does that inscription read, " 5 @ 200m , .535" ? And here I was all proud of my five shot 6" group at 400 yards with my stock Rem 700 30'06 and factory ammo last night. I'm humble now. :)

Dang man, after months and months of waiting, i'm about to get my new custom built rifle....This is making me even more anxious. just had the action hard chromed the other day.......bout a week worth of work yet on it and i will hopefully have my new long range hammer!

Very nice looking rifles.Hopeing to get my semi custom done soon.My gunsmith has been busy as heck.It wont be to fancy but will be nicer than anything else I have had.There was a few things I had to change on it.

That is some fine equipment. 1260 Meters... that is .78 miles!:eek:
Never get rid of those guns and don't tough anything. :D

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YellowCreek
Back