Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Two Montana bucks down

Big Sky

Two more Montana bucks go down this season. My son has shot a couple mule deer bucks and really wanted a whitetail. He got his wish earlier this week.
WTAaron1.sized.jpg

I wanted a whitetail this year as well, but only saw one I would consider and he never gave me a chance. I saw over 200 bucks this season and passed up a couple a little bigger than this, but not much bigger. I just couldn't find the kind of bucks I'd seen in my preseason scouting. Oh well, it's a decent last minute buck, so to speak...and quite frankly I'm glad to be finished.
MuledrTroy.sized.jpg

Congrats to you guys....those are a coupla' nice bucks. Gotta love that country behind you in the Muley pic.

When I go back to MT. I stay in Glendive. Not much to the town but sure is fun country to hunt in. Do you guys head down that way very often?

Muleyslyr, no I don't go that direction very often although it's not that far from where I live. However there is some nice country down that way.

Beautiful Father/Son pics! Nothing like a father and son spending quality time together. Congrats and thanks for the pics!!

Job well done Big Sky and Medium Sky. Nothing like being able to hunt all season.

Congrats to you and your son Big Sky. Those are both nice looking critters.:cool: Looks like the whitetail has a big scar across its head. Very cool.:)

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back