Turkey's Down

Cameron Hunt

hump Well as some may know I had to postpone my turkey trip with Kevin and family until later this month.. YUK. Well I have been in contact with Kevin over the past few days and when he arrived he wasnt too happy. They scouted friday and opener was sat. I talked to him sat night and he said there aint no damn birds in here. I said be patient and you know they are there. So sunday morning I get up for church and see that I have missed not one, not two, not three, not four, but 5 ! calls from this little bugger. Ya I knew exactly what that meant. So I called and he had a bird down. I wont give up the story cause its his to tell. But it was early in the morn. He said sunday night when we talked again that they were still henned up and not coming in. Well I just got another call from him around noon. Yep hump fugger got another bird. well his story sure has changed in a day. birds all over and not with hens. No I wont tell you where its at either... Not yet sure who shot it or what all the details are. waiting on a txt message to see. His Sunday bird was a good sized one, not as good as my 04 bird but close ! I will let him know that he has some splainin to do on here as soon as he gets home, which should be tues. night. :BLEEP:

Well, I talked to Kevin Monday afternoon. The second bird was taken again by the great Kraven. He said that it was very close to the same size as the first one. His dad hadnt gotten to take a shot as of monday. Just got a txt message and Kevin was the only one to take birds this weekend. He has pictures to share when he gets home. And I will let him tell the stories. Lucky Fugger. I gotta get my things in order to hit it in a couple of weeks.

Back