Turkey picture Contest....

Big Sky said:
Okay, here is my entry. It's always nice to get a double header so to speak.
Troy, what the hell was that "I am too busy moving to turkey hunt this year" crap?:confused: ;)
Great pic...except for the lid.;)

Just popped in to Look at the Birds... NICE !!! Dang Nice !!! Kudos to everyone that posted the Pictures. Looks like some people did well !!

Lots of good pics, it'll be hard to top the kid pics.

turkey06017.jpg

Montana Bird

Here is my picture. Took this bird in Montana on May 2nd.

Attachments

• Turkey06resized.JPG
    Turkey06resized.JPG
    462.5 KB · Views: 328
My Wife, unloading her Turkey.

Attachments

• 05-16-~1 (2).JPG
    05-16-~1 (2).JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 290
  • 05-16-2006 10;30;33AM.JPG
    05-16-2006 10;30;33AM.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 290
My clan after a successful Mother's Day hunt for Mom.

The Bwana Clan with the Mother's Day Bird:
2320.JPG

Next year My Wife will wear a thong while loading the turkey.:eek:

But that pic of Millers with the old barn [background ]is hard to beat... nice blend of natural colors

I took my 7 year old son out on Sunday for his first turkey hunt here in CO and he guided me to this bird.

After we got him I asked him how much I owed him for guiding me and he said a quarter. Wish all guides worked that cheap!

Attachments

• 07 jon turkey small.JPG
    07 jon turkey small.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 139
  • 07 jack turkey smaller.JPG
    07 jack turkey smaller.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 138
  • 07 jack and dad turkey smaller.JPG
    07 jack and dad turkey smaller.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 135
I'd like to add my son Jake's bird, When he picked up his bird by the wings I saw a great shot before he laied him out.
493025.JPG

07 spring gobbler from the ND Badlands. It was a special hunt, as my dad accompained me. He has never hunted turkeys before. We worked hard and everything fell into place.

My dad drew the ND equivalent of the govener's mule deer tag. Every year the ND Game and Fish dept. gives the Badlands Mule Deer Foundation one mule deer tag to raffle. It is good for any unit in the state. He was out looking for sheds and scouting while we were turkey hunting. He has never shot a mule deer before and I have assurred him I will guide him to a very respectable buck. He is as excited as I am for this fall

Some great turkey pictures have been posted already. Have a great weekend everyone and God bless.

Buschy

Attachments

• 2007 Spring Greg.JPG
    2007 Spring Greg.JPG
    350.6 KB · Views: 103
Back