Trump Tweets Support For LWCF.

Good post Ben, tics the right boxes for forum parameters. So in an effort to to stay out of the forbidden debate weeds I’ll quote Mr. Obama, “Elections matter.”

Don't get your hopes up. This announcement has a rancid political smell to it, which standard operating procedurefor the LWCF. He just sent a budget to congress that cut funding to that very program by 95%. This is certainly a President known for changing his mind, so I hope it gets funded, but I am not holding my breath. Keep fighting for it and don't let up on your representative.

Don't get your hopes up. This announcement has a rancid political smell to it, which standard operating procedurefor the LWCF. He just sent a budget to congress that cut funding to that very program by 95%. This is certainly a President known for changing his mind, so I hope it gets funded, but I am not holding my breath. Keep fighting for it and don't let up on your representative.

Contacting mine today.

That politicians do stuff to pander votes should be no surprise, and this is no different. If this gets it funded, great. If honesty was a requisite for supporting good legislation we might not support much in this day and age.

That politicians do stuff to pander votes should be no surprise, and this is no different. If this gets it funded, great. If honesty was a requisite for supporting good legislation we might not support much in this day and age.
Maybe we'll get Daines to sign onto Blackfoot Clearwater Stewardship Act before November too...

“Do you all know what prairie potholes are?” he asked a laughing audience. “I don’t, but it sounds bad.”
The sad truth is what makes this funny, in a gallows humor fashion.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sinhba
Back