PEAX Equipment

Trump administration announces major expansion of hunting and fishing access on federal lands

One comment in over a week. Post a thread with the title “Trump thought about considering the possibility that he might think about letting a gas company drive over a road that already exists and then changed his mind” and there would be 100 posts about how terrible he is for wildlife. Interesting.

One comment in over a week. Post a thread with the title “Trump thought about considering the possibility that he might think about letting a gas company drive over a road that already exists and then changed his mind” and there would be 100 posts about how terrible he is for wildlife. Interesting.
Obviously you missed the parallel, earlier posted thread which elicited several pages of replies:
Trump admin expanding access on national refuges

Obviously you missed the parallel, earlier posted thread which elicited several pages of replies:
Trump admin expanding access on national refuges

Well there you go. I was just skimming and definitely missed it.

...you could post 3 a day and they'd go 5 pages each.

Smiley face...

Well there you go. I was just skimming and definitely missed it.
BTW, most of the posts on that other thread are very positive and complimentary toward the Trump administration for this action. So I encourage you to have more faith in the objective, open minded, bipartisan nature of Hunttalkers.
It seems overall this forum supports whatever is good for hunting, public lands, access, wildlife, and keeping American great for the hunting legacy.

Back