PEAX Equipment

Trouble finding Magnus Black Hornet.

WVgoodguy sent me an Amazon link that showed they had them. I ordered right away.
3 days later, still not showing as shipped.
Supposedly i will have them by the 19th.

We will see...
Oh man I hope 🤞🏻 that they ship for you. I saw at the time that I sent the link to you it said 10 left in stock.

Yeah, and by the time i ordered it said 4.

I had ordered the straight Black Hornet from them. They showed in stock.
Never received them. Keep saying "your order has been delayed".
Imagine that! Lol

Yeah, and by the time i ordered it said 4.

I had ordered the straight Black Hornet from them. They showed in stock.
Never received them. Keep saying "your order has been delayed".
Imagine that! Lol
Oh wow it apparently doesn't matter which online retailer or even brick and mortar they are all have trouble with inventory counts and shipping out products. That is why I just grabbed the 100 grain Magnus Stingers while I was in my local Cabela's, if my arrows like 175 I guess I will just go with 75 grain inserts instead of 125 and 50. The Carbon Express Mayhems that I got had 45 grain inserts which was nice.

I got an email from Magnus' owner that said they are 4-6 weeks out for delivery made last week.

Well, the serrated Black Hornets that i ordered from Amazon Saturday magically disappeared.
Kept saying i'd get them on the 19th, but never showed shipped.
Tried to check my bank account & make sure they didn't withdraw funds, but online banking is down right now.

Head-wall head-wall.

I'm really hoping to have my 150 buzzcut killer bees here by October first. I have 2 now but don't like carrying 2 arrows.

Update..
Well, after trying to get broadheads for over a month, Magnus sent an email yesterday saying my broadheads are shipping.
Still no tracking info or anything.
Still haven't heard from Lancaster Archery.
One order from Amazon still showing as "delayed". No info.
And one order that showed they had them, just disappeared.

Yikes I would have gone to a different broadhead. I've been able to find quick replacement Magnus Stingers 4 blades after sending one through my Block target and into a fence post (bent the blade and ferrule).

The replacements are very dull so be sure to check them when you get them

Ouch, I gave up on those this year. I could only find the 100grain locally. Ended up going with helix 125grain so we will see how that goes. Hopefully you get your Broadhead soon and they shoot well!

Well, they sent the email Monday that they were shipping. Came in on Wednesday.
So once they were actually shipped, was quick!

Plan on shooting them first, cause i hear i may need to adjust my sights as they tend to shoot heavy.
Then sharpen & strop.

Reactions: CB1

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back