PEAX Equipment

Trek 100 motivator.... will it work??

schmalts

So Saturday is the big day. I raised almost 700$ in pledges for the trek 100 bike ride for childhood cancer. Problem is, I promised my fat buddy (Marty) I would ride with him again this year. This guy has not done jack squat for training and it will be painful to ride that slow with him so I made up this little Marty motivator, I named the Martivator. I don't know how well he will take it, but I bet it will bring a few laughs. Think it will work?? Who can resist Twinkeys??
sany0013.jpg

sany0017.jpg

Add a Caprisun to wash down the creme-filled snacks and I think Marty's gonna look like Lance chasing down the guy with the yellow jersey.

DOOOOOOD.... I was gonig to put something liek that on my bike but hang it out in front of me.... Sucks your race is before mine ;)

Good luck amigo :D

http://home.wi.rr.com/schmalts/index.html/bike%20chick.wmv
Bike chick video.
Yea I am not right... Everyone huffing and puffing away and I got the video camera out. This chick was friendly and I started talking with her. She was training for the ironman gig. She also cost me 20 miles extra as I missed the turn for the 100k and ended up doing almost 10 miles off the wrong circuit (100 mi) So what, I did about 130K that day. Nut, More pics and video to come. Yea I finished and felt great. Great day, great ride. Weather got real ugly after the ride though.

Here is the man, Lance himself at the start line speech about the cause. And some hottie local TV news chick
Trek1002008026.jpg

Trek1002008015.jpg

two of the rest stops. great food and energy snacks and power drinks
Trek1002008041.jpg

Trek1002008044.jpg

Schmalts, congrats on the ride.

but what kind of women you got there in packer land? the blonde has more nipple on her ass than on her chest. just an observation.

Congrats! I may need to give the MS 150 (multiple sclerosis) ride a try again this year. I just hate have to 'beg' for donations...

It's surprising how well that motivation works!

careful schmalts....a lot of simple bastards like this out on the roads.

39569278.jpg

Schmalts, congrats on the ride.

but what kind of women you got there in packer land? the blonde has more nipple on her ass than on her chest. just an observation.

Nipple? you must either mean the padding on those stupid biking short or just the fat. We have fat chicks mostly

here is a short video of some of the day ( first 10 seconds blank for some reason)and a picture of me drinking our state's official sport drink.... Beer There was a total of 2800 riders this year. I want to thank everyone who made a donation to the Childhood cancer fund.
[URL="http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/schmalts/?action=view&current=Untitled.flv[/URL]

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk313/schmalts/?action=view&current=Untitled.flv

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back