Tree Stand survey need help!

pltw1

If you hunt in a tree stand i need your helping. I have a survey that is need for an engineering class and i need justification. If you could please help me out and complete it that would be greatly appreciated! There are only 6 questions!

http://goo.gl/forms/NcZVslwfYu

Check into a grammar class next :) This may be totally legit, but it makes me nervous when I see this stuff with bad English grammar asking you to go to their site. I am not a computer guru but it makes me wonder if they are trying to pass along a virus. If you want to explain more about what your project is I may be able to help since I spend 100 hours a year in a treestand.

Check into a grammar class next :) This may be totally legit, but it makes me nervous when I see this stuff with bad English grammar asking you to go to their site. I am not a computer guru but it makes me wonder if they are trying to pass along a virus. If you want to explain more about what your project is I may be able to help since I spend 100 hours a year in a treestand.

Plus it's his/her 1st post! I'll pass...

My apologizes

I did not get a chance to proof read the post as my class was coming to an end. There is no virus its for a high school class. I do apologize for the grammar mistakes!

Hey kid, shoot me a PM on here, or just post it, and tell me what your project is and what kind of info you are looking for and I will help you if I can. I have kids in HS and college so I can appreciate your efforts.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back