Yeti GOBOX Collection

Training for Packing out Elk Meat

All he needs is one of those bladder straws (like they have on hydration packs) coming out of his backpack and he would be ready to go.

OMG GREENHORN! That is one pic that he will LOVE when he is about 16 years old.

Now does Mrs. Greenhorn know you did this???

Geenhorn has worked up through the Official Bud Light Packing System???? start with the 6 pack work to the 12 pack tone with the 18 pack and top off with the 24 pack;) a pack for every type of ocasion:D Great picture:)

"OMG GREENHORN! That is one pic that he will LOVE when he is about 16 years old."

I think by the time Jr Greeny is 16, he will have better taste in beer and be strong enough to pack bottles instead of cans!

Cool..Thanks for sharing...

Now if your missus had borne TRIPLETS, you'd have enough suds for the whole WEEKEND.. :D .....

Oh man! Great pic, Greenhorn :D hump But I thought I was gonna read a post about "How To" train for packing out elk meat. :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes:
Quick Draw

cavetomb, speaking of redneck, I pulled up in my driveway the other day and he was playing basketball outside in shorts, tanktop.. and cowboy boots.

When he get' older and Wiser, He'll relize he can pack in Wiskey and one coke for a Lighter, more effective, pack. Thats one thing we learn in Backpacking 101, Pack lighter ;)

Greenhorn, I can't even get my son to bring me a beer out of the refrigerator, let alone have him pack a case all the way to spike camp....

Keep working him so he can handle a 24pack! those 18 packs run out too fast here in Wisconsin.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back