Yeti GOBOX Collection

Trail Cameras

Jic

If I wanted to buy one which one? How often have you had them stolen as they are a little pricey? Would like to put it out at the bait site.

Jic, I use the stealth cam 35mm. It has performed well in all conditions and I have never really had any problems with them. I had two stolen last year and I was only out $140.00 total. I don't think a guy would want to have an expensive camera around a bait site. Some bears don't like having their picture taken, and it is always possible to have them stolen.

put the camera about 15 ft up a tree and point toward the bait......most people wont go to the trouble to climb a tree.............unless you leave the steps in for them.

Same here if you are baiting make sure you do not touch the camera with out clean gloves on. Lost one of my trial cam to a bear bite.

I've never had one stolen...just eaten.

We're about 100% on Bears Eating our Cameras. Dang it !!!

This is what u usually see right before they Eat it :

2_G_177092.jpg

OR

1_G_394489.jpg

I've never had one stolen yet though. We used Cabelas $80 camera last year and this year I'm gonig to try a New Cheap digital one. Hopefully that will save on the Film costs !!

Puttingcaneras ut in thtree does nut help at all

as we has one that was 25 feet up to catch bait sitters that were killing bears off our bait , well they just cut down the tree to get the pictures.
Best way is a good solid box with 2 strands of heavy chain to keep to the tree.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back