MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Tragedy hit close to home....help if you can

SFC B

I have not posted anything about this to this point because I have been busy trying to hold things together for my daughter. Last weekend, only 2 days before I had to take the Hunting Princess to Nashville for her college orientation, an incredibly sweet young woman and member of my daughter's Color Guard team at the HS was murdered here in the Springs. I won't go into too much detail, just leave it to say that is was by a workplace stalker at her workplace. Life has been rough around here trying to make sense where there is none and praying for clarity and comfort for her poor mother. The murderer was apprehended fairly quickly and will surely burn for this. If you have the ability and/or inclination I ask that you consider two things 1) praying for her mother, family and our community and 2) Donate to ease any burdens from her mother if you are able.

Again I can't say enough how sweet this girl was and loved by all. Thank you for your time. Larry

Aw man, I read this in the news the other day, she seemed like a hard worker and it was a situation she was trying her best to avoid too. So sorry for her family and yours...

Man, so sorry to hear this. My good friend lives in the Springs and this is a tough one to fathom. Praying for the family and community.

I read about this story, it's awful and could have been avoided if someone would have had the backbone to act upon her initial concerns. Condolences to your daughter and all her other friends. I can pitch in a few bucks.

I have not posted anything about this to this point because I have been busy trying to hold things together for my daughter. Last weekend, only 2 days before I had to take the Hunting Princess to Nashville for her college orientation, an incredibly sweet young woman and member of my daughter's Color Guard team at the HS was murdered here in the Springs. I won't go into too much detail, just leave it to say that is was by a workplace stalker at her workplace. Life has been rough around here trying to make sense where there is none and praying for clarity and comfort for her poor mother. The murderer was apprehended fairly quickly and will surely burn for this. If you have the ability and/or inclination I ask that you consider two things 1) praying for her mother, family and our community and 2) Donate to ease any burdens from her mother if you are able.

Again I can't say enough how sweet this girl was and loved by all. Thank you for your time. Larry

oh Larry, I am so sorry. My wife works for said corporation here in Colorado and when she told me about it, I nearly threw up. I am so sorry your daughter lost a friend and the community lost a great kid. Sending you all love and positivity in this tough time.

Wow, really sad that there are people this messed up, but seem to hear about it a lot.
Yes many corporations suck.
Thought and prayers for the family. So young makes it pretty sad for sure.

Advise the family to seek legal advice. Walgreens should be on the hook for this tragedy. Big time! The store manager had been advised several times by several ladies over the past year that this creep was a problem but did nothing. That 17 year-old gal did not go down without a fight. He was beat up when the cops caught up with him the next day. Looking at his mug shot really creeped me out. Hardly valued employee material. My concern is he may be mentally handicapped. I'd like to know how this plays out.

Good to see the fundraiser has already doubled its goal.

So sad...so many crazy people around these days and not enough help. I would hope they use some of the money to further mental health help.

Advise the family to seek legal advice. Walgreens should be on the hook for this tragedy. Big time! The store manager had been advised several times by several ladies over the past year that this creep was a problem but did nothing. That 17 year-old gal did not go down without a fight. He was beat up when the cops caught up with him the next day. Looking at his mug shot really creeped me out. Hardly valued employee material. My concern is he may be mentally handicapped. I'd like to know how this plays out.

Good to see the fundraiser has already doubled its goal.
Though this may be sound advice ... right now the family needs to be held up by family, friends, and the community. Not really an approachable subject for a family that just experienced a tragic loss of their daughter. I'm sure they are devastated right now and it's a slow and heart-wrenching process when you lose a child (especially under these circumstances).

Though this may be sound advice ... right now the family needs to be held up by family, friends, and the community. Not really an approachable subject for a family that just experienced a tragic loss of their daughter. I'm sure they are devastated right now and it's a slow and heart-wrenching process when you lose a child (especially under these circumstances).
There is a limitations period in which legal action must be initiated. A good lawyer can make settlement swift and painless while the family is left to deal with grief. I have a feeling Walgreens will be equally sympathetic and desirous of settling quickly and quietly. Litigation is a way to ensure the endowment the parents wish to make in her honor runs into the millions instead of tens of thousands. That would be wonderful.

So, so, very sorry hearing about things like this.
Condolences from a stranger in Oklahoma.

Back