Trading Card Collecting Nerds, Unite!

• Thread starter Deleted member 16014
  • Start date
Hey @neffa3 . Download the Arena app on your phone or iPads. This is 'free-to-play' online Magic. I put 'free-to-play' in quotes because its filled with in-game digital purchases. There are some good tutorials where you learn the rules playing against computer opponents before being pitted against real people. Id recommend just playing thru the tutorial matches for a rules crash course and refresher, then deleting the app so the kiddos dont get hooked on it.
I will second this. Only thing is that I wouldn't tell them to delete it. I spend a lot of time playing MTG Arena and really love it. I'm cheap and don't put any money into it and play at the mythic rank pretty easily. The competition in ranked play is good but not tournament level by any means. Lots of fun events too, especially with draft formats that keep the game very fun and fresh however the competition is much more competitive here it seems than playing ranked.

The lower example was what I would have expected
There are cards that require the colorless mana. Meaning, its not a generic mana requirement but a requirement that the mana is a colorless mana. This is the reason for the change.

Example:

1674246212296.png

Oh! There is such a thing as colorless mana?
Yes, any card that says add 2, or add diamond is adding colorless mana. The difference is in the casting costs of cards. If it is a grey circle with a number, it can be paid with mana of any color, including colorless, hence generic. If it is a grey circle with a diamond, it HAS to be paid with colorless mana. See the above card image. One mana HAS to be colorless, the other 2 can be any colorless or any color.

Needing another few good years from this guy!

Attachments

• C2D9B53E-10CE-42D8-9524-4FA100E57674.jpeg
    C2D9B53E-10CE-42D8-9524-4FA100E57674.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
  • 2C45A6B8-45FC-4BA8-A215-E14EF3BAEF8B.jpeg
    2C45A6B8-45FC-4BA8-A215-E14EF3BAEF8B.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
More good news!

Magic: The Gathering, THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME, has teamed up with Hot Pockets.

jgdxdp8th7ma1.jpg

My little Friday night playgroup now has an official meal. Im going to order a few cases of each.

More good news!

Magic: The Gathering, THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME, has teamed up with Hot Pockets.

View attachment 267443

My little Friday night playgroup now has an official meal. Im going to order a few cases of each.
What's your arena name? I challenge you!

When my mom passed I got all the cards. They were mine and my brothers , baseball and hockey mostly, most from 70s

No idea if they are worth anything. Anyone know how I can find out?
Any guy that looks like this should be able to steer you in the right direction.

1678165041764.png

In all seriousness, https://www.beckett.com/online-price-guide if you want to spend the time or you could go down to a store that sells sports memorabilia.

@Dsnow9 @wllm
Do you guys know Cali P’s origin story?
Like poor boyz hired him to sing songs about them?

View attachment 280681
No clue, not up on the music seen unless you want anti government rap or reggae… interesting combo but that’s me in a nut shell

No clue, not up on the music seen unless you want anti government rap or reggae… interesting combo but that’s me in a nut shell
Dude, it’s a combination of these things.
Plus he drops lyrics about Tanner Hall @2:00 and t’s in the video @2:00

Dude, it’s a combination of these things.
Plus he drops lyrics about Tanner Hall @2:00 and t’s in the video @2:00
Haha not sure I like them combined lol

Likely a result of the x games though. Lots of artists play at the events and after parties. The more popular the athletes, the more likely you see them on stage.

Also… drugs

More good news!

View attachment 267443

Gotta pair that with some MT Dew code red

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back