MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Trade or sell Components.

I know it’s probably a long shot, but I could use some .308 180 gr Ballistic Tips or Accubonds if anyone has some laying around.
I have some 308 180 gr partitions (Federal) that I could be persuaded to part with. PM me if interested.

Looking for some small rifle primers. Have most brands (CCI, Federal, and Remington 9 1/2) of large rifle and magnum primers, as well as IMR 4831. Missoula and Helena would work.

Looking for some small rifle primers. Have most brands (CCI, Federal, and Remington 9 1/2) of large rifle and magnum primers, as well as IMR 4831. Missoula and Helena would work.
Got an email yesterday that said that Sportsmans outdoor had small riffle primers in stock

I got a 204 Ruger and need more IMR 8208 powder. I can travel some in southwest Montana and have large rifle and large pistol primers I could trade...

View attachment 181361
So is that your favorite powder? Picked up a Dakota Varminter, as no Coopers were available. Should be a good shooter though. Nesika action.

So is that your favorite powder? Picked up a Dakota Varminter, as no Coopers were available. Should be a good shooter though. Nesika action.
It seems to be the go to powder for the 204, although H322 and H335 both work, the H322 about the same as 8208

If anybody happens to have or know where to get some .30 – 30 ammunition please let me know.

I gotta make a trip to Bozeman this afternoon; know of any place I might find bullets or powder while I'm there? Butte's dry as the Mojave right now.

Looking for RP and/or Hornady 7mm Rem Mag Brass, either once-fired or new. Let me know if you have any to spare. Thanks.

Was in a hardware store over the weekend with an ammo case. I think it was two boxes each of: .17 Rem Fireball, .32 Special, and .338 Federal. Nobody was lined up to buy them!

I was in the Wheeling Cabela's yesterday. They had a fair amount of 223/5.56 ammo, limited quantities of other ammo including 10mm, 7mm08, 270. Also had some Nosler Brass - 26Nosler and 30Nosler. They had other brass there too, cant think of the brand, 6x47Lapua, 260 Rem and 6mmCreed.

Anybody got some 168gn 30 cal Nosler ABLRs they might part with? I'd like to try running some through my .308 this summer. I have an unopened box of 150gn 7mm ABLRs I'd trade for them. I also have a couple boxes of 165gn 30 cal standard Nosler Accubonds (100 ct) I'd trade.

Currently looking for 225-250 grain .338 Accubonds OR 168/175 grain ABLR .284.

I have a box of 208 ELDM, 3 boxes of 168 ELDM (both .308)

if you’re local to Utah, I also have CFE223 to trade as well.

300 Nosler ballistic tip

7mm 140 grain seconds with cannelure.

$160 tyd

paypal f/f plus fee ok
Usps money order

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals