Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Trade or sell Components.

I guess an odd post, but you never know. I have a fair number of Port Orford and other wood (some footed) arrows with both field and broadheads spined for a 52# Black Widow recurve. I don't really bowhunt any more, so if someone needs them, would sell for what I paid many years ago. Most were never shot (a disease, I know, I just liked to buy cool arrows).
What length?

What’s a realistic price then? The last box I bought in store was 150 bucks
Realistic price would be the 113 that was quoted. Sorry to tell you this, but Nosler has actually been pretty decent about getting things out during all this. 28 Nosler's on their list of things to come soon, as said by their instagram admin when I asked.

If you can't accept that price, don't sell it. You won't get 200 for it. Not attacking, just being real.

Last edited:
Probably because you put it there and it all started with a question that yet you still haven’t answered lol
Just proves my point lmao
Realistic price would be the 113 that was quoted. Sorry to tell you this, but Nosler has actually been pretty decent about getting things out during all this. 28 Nosler's on their list of things to come soon, as said by their instagram admin when I asked.

If you can't accept that price, don't sell it. You won't get 200 for it. Not attacking, just being real.
thank you the first realistic answer I have had and I appreciate it and okay I will sell it at that price and yes I’m selling it through a pawn shop since gunbroker didn’t want to accept my information I’m not the pawn shops owner he is selling it for me. But thank you for the answer.

I ran across a box of .257 Barnes bullets. I don't remember the particulars . I'm pretty sure it's a full box of 50. Trade for equal value in 35-40 grain .223 varmint bullets. I'll dig it out and post pics this afternoon.

I ran across a box of .257 Barnes bullets. I don't remember the particulars . I'm pretty sure it's a full box of 50. Trade for equal value in 35-40 grain .223 varmint bullets. I'll dig it out and post pics this afternoon.
Lemme know what those are because I could be interested.

Lemme know what those are because I could be interested.
Actually just called the pawn shop owner and the starting bid is at 100 bucks now in hopes they sell. It is 28 nosler 175gr ablr. 1 full box then a box of 9 shots I tore my rotator cuff working and I had to sell the gun

My reply was meant to you sorry

I've got a couple hundred once fired LC 223 brass and 100 once fired LC 308 win brass looking for a new home plus 100 Nosler 62 gr Varmeggedon to the first person who has a need. Free to a good home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back