Trade or sell Components.

By the total amount of folks here laughing at your post, you need the good luck with your sale. Welcome to HT
First off you could attack me like that if I said firm on the price but I asked for a fair price and get you still attacked me shows how low life you are lol. Just on here to troll while I’m looking for real comments

Hey don't get on the guy too badly unless he asks for Zelle or something. It's his stuff, his price. On the other side of the coin,,,,,,,
Same with you making fun of how much I’m asking yet I asked for a price lol

First off you could attack me like that if I said firm on the price but I asked for a fair price and get you still attacked me shows how low life you are lol. Just on here to troll while I’m looking for real comments
Name calling, nice! Do you feel better?

No because I still don’t have an answer to the question I asked before you kept attacking my price
I reread everything, you are the only one attacking anyone. You asked, I looked it up, and told you the price.

You started name calling in 8 posts. You may want to reevaluate why you joined or take this crap elsewhere.

I reread everything, you are the only one attacking anyone. You asked, I looked it up, and told you the price.

You started name calling in 8 posts. You may want to reevaluate why you joined or take this crap elsewhere.
You can’t give a price off a website of mrsp when the stock of the ammo isn’t going to be in for over a year. It’s called supply and demand I guess you haven’t heard of it.

You can’t give a price off a website of mrsp when the stock of the ammo isn’t going to be in for over a year. It’s called supply and demand I guess you haven’t heard of it.
Dude give it a rest. Nobody gives 2 shits about you or what you're trying to sell. Go back to Facebook with your crap.

And if I wanted a smart ass answer I would have walked my kids

I was just looking at this fine young man's profile and found an IGNORE tab. I sure hope he doesn't see that as another attack on his value as a contributing forum member!

Reactions: JCW
Back