Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Tracking System

Mountain Boomer

I have come across an F&L Electronics MN-10 tracking system for sale. It has 6 collars and is 219.9XX frequency. They are asking $850 for the whole system. 3 of the collars and the box is 5 years old. The other collars are 3 years old. Two of the older collars have had new batteries put in them in the last two months. One I am sure is about to go out. I think this is a great deal what do you guys think?

[ 11 April 2001: Message edited by: Mountain Boomer ]

I would say it is a decent deal.I dont think you are stealing it but it is certainly worth the 850. I just sold a 5 yr old system in excellent shape.Wildlife TRX1000 box,yagi antenna,carrying case,7 collars 3 of them 1 yr old,most were the magnum collars, for 1000 even. I thought that was a real good deal for the guy who bought it. The box you are getting tracks 10 collars I believe,the one I sold tracks 100. Again I think you are getting a good deal.Tracking equipment is one thing that I wouldnt hesitate to buy used.It is usually a good savings over new stuff and most people,I find,take good care of their tracking equipment.
I do have one 217 frq collar I want to sell if anyone is interested in it.It is a wildlife magnum collar in good shape.5 yrs old.

George P.
Interested in your 217 wildlife tracking collar. E-mail me if you still have it. Boar hunters I have Disposable Skin Stapler, 35 count for sale, not the cheap ones you buy at the feed stores. If interested e-mail me.

Prunemui, george posted that over 5 yrs ago, check the dates, when your dragging up something that old.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back