Great customer service from SportDog

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

I love giving shout outs to companies that go the extra mile.

I have two Sport Dog 1225x collars. These are fantastic training collars. I have had one for five years. The numbering was wearing off the control dial, and then the dial broke and fell off.

I bought another collar and controller for the upcoming pup and threw the old controller in the junk drawer for parts. I wrote a review of the collar (9 out of 10) but noted the issue with the dial.

I got a message from SportDog asking for a photo of the controller. I sent them one a couple of days ago. This morning I got a message back asking for my address so they could send me a replacement controller.

Thumbs up for some great customer service.

Was wondering about sportdog. Until recently still using old titronic collars, but struggling with new garmin track and train collars. First one worked great for 6 months. We'll see about the replacement. A lot of money,but enjoy the security of knowing where nucklehead is...

Was wondering about sportdog. Until recently still using old titronic collars, but struggling with new garmin track and train collars. First one worked great for 6 months. We'll see about the replacement. A lot of money,but enjoy the security of knowing where nucklehead is...
I have a Garmin Astro for hunting, but it sucks for a training collar.

Had sport dog invisible fence sysyten at our old house. Had a problem with the unit and my experience was same @HeartbeatofAmerica Freak customer service was outstanding and you always get a live person on the phone. I would gladly pay more for vrands that had this sort of cs. I was blown away by how helpful they were like I stepped back in time. Also it took me forever to post this as I kept typing in @JLS and it wouldn't work...what have we done.

I use their collars too. I called in for a replacement battery once and they were really helpful and sold me one at a very reasonable price. Can't remember if it was for a transmitter, or receiver, but it was an old set that was several years old. I've been happy with their equipment and service as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back