Caribou Gear Tarp

Toyota

ELKCHSR

Toyota_cow_1_of_2.jpg

This is a pic of my poor truck right after I hit a cow, if you look close you will still see the poop stain on the hood...LOL... :D

Toyota_cow_2_of_2.jpg

This is my poor truck after I had started to disect it after getting the parts delivered over the internet and dropped off in my back yard....
It is up and running fine now and only has 303,000 miles on it..... :D

WTF did you do, try and run the Toy up the cows arse? :eek:

This is a picture of my poor truck after I hit a FORD. If you look real close you can see the FORD poop stain on the hood. :D

DSC00964.jpg

Luckily I don't have any pics to post in this thread.

Russ, your truck looked a lot better when I saw it than it does in those pics. Bill, your truck got messed up pretty bad too but at least you didn't try nailing a cow.

bill what do you mean see the ford poop stain???????? hell i can still smell it.

303,000 I think it's about time to change the spark plugs. I've only got 193,000 on mine ( and no poop stains anywhere but the drivers seat )

LOL!!!!
This happened so fast I didn't have much time to think about any thing, cept trying to get the truck stopped, I was cruising along at about 70 in pitch black of course, when I saw this cow in my headlights on the side of the road, I immediatly started slowing down and then and just before I made impact, I was doing around 30-35. Just before I got there she hopped out onto the road and when I made contact, all it did to her was lift her back end off the ground and caved the whole front end in on my truck. I was about 15 miles from the nearest house in a lonely deserted road, I don't think it was a minute later, a guy from town came by, hooked onto my truck and pulled me all the way to town, then he wouldn't take any thing in payment... I think all the good deeds I've done for stranded motorists over the years paid off in this one mans generosity... It was really very cool....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back