Tough way to go!

MarvB

Nice looking SOB too! Hope he died of shock before the critters started feeding :(

image8.jpg

image6.jpg

image5.jpg

image7.jpg

Marv, Is this a High Fence Strangling???? I would rather strangle a free and wild deer in a National forest than to pay to Strangle one behind a High Fence Strangle Ranch!!! John:D :D :D

Four A Ranch Pricing
Daily Fees
Guide, lodging, and meals (This fee is waived, max 3 days, if you harvest a buck) $300
Trophy Fees (Gross B&C)
Up to 125"
126" - 139"
140" - 160"
Over 160" $2100
$2210 + $110/inch over 126"
$3850 + $165/inch over 140"
$7150 + $220/inch over 160"

Deposits
Non-refundable deposit required to confirm a hunt. However, with a minimum of 30 days notice, we will re-book your hunt (depending on available dates) for the current season. $700
Guest Fees
Guest fee per day $200

Deer Suicide!

The latest headline reads . . . "Scientists agree, Texas whitetail deer living in high fence enclosures are now choosing suicide over the alternative, that is, running the fenceline with no means of escape while death waits in the trees above their corn flingers." :D :D

It's amazing how fast the critters can clean a carcass down to the bone. A whitetail doe was hit by a car last week and died on the side of the road right next to our road up to our house. I decided to drag it off into the ditch as the buzzards were already working on her the next morning. When I did I found out that she was carrying a fawn with her that didn't make it either. Anyways thay had her down to the bone within a day and within 2 days nothing but a skeleton! Unbelievable how fast they all work. I am sure the buzzards had some help in the night as we have lots of fox but man I would hate to be on there menu..

I ran across a nice 8 point one year that looked in the same shape. It had jumped a fence and got his body through a split tree but his horns were stuck fast.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back