PEAX Equipment

Tough Mudder?

I have friends who did the event in Squaw Valley Last year. I would do it, except it is in September and my Religion prohibits me from signing up for events when I should be elk hunting.

This was me at the Warrior Dash in 2010 though.

149557_1672241854587_1493630849_31720022_429461_n.jpg

I know some guys who did it last september and said it was a blast. They said to bring your "man card". I'm signed up for this september in Tahoe.

2rocky where did you do it at? I tried to sign up here in Colorado but it was filled up already

I plan to enter the tough mudder in KY or SC this October. If anybody is interested in forming a team let me know.

I think I could handle the part where you run through all the electrical cords shocking the crap out of you but crawling through the culvert that is 3/4 filled with muddy water????...it would take a lot of convincing. That looks brutal.

I think I could handle the part where you run through all the electrical cords shocking the crap out of you but crawling through the culvert that is 3/4 filled with muddy water????...it would take a lot of convincing. That looks brutal.

Are you sure about that ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHZ16MD0WhI&feature=related

I'll take the culvert over the shock therapy.. but then again there is claustrophobia... maybe I'll just watch... and push the ones laughing into the electrical cords :D

The Colorado event is close to one of my local fishing spots, hope they dont trash the area

I've done two of them.......easy day......except for the electric wires you have to run through just prior to the finish line! I don't like electricity.

I've done two of them.......easy day......except for the electric wires you have to run through just prior to the finish line! I don't like electricity.

I've heard only 1 in 10 are actually hot, any truth to that?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back