MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Top Western Hunting Self-Promoters, Rank 11-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference now is the low barrier to entry for the self-promoters (iPhone, internet), social media / circle jerk networking effects across multiple platforms (FB, IG, YT, podcasts), tag applying services like gohunt.com, huntingfool.com, mapping services like OnX/Google earth etc. as part of an entire new industry build around DIY hunting.

Western hunting is only one example - others include climbing, thru-hiking, MTB, ... but hunting is very vulnerable politically.
Okay, so what is your point? Should we elect grand council to decide who stays and who goes. Although it's a low entry it has costs of time and money. The market should sort it out at some point. If you don't like it, don't partake or promote. If you wish to disrupt it for God's Sake take down your hypocritical self promoting social media asking for money.

Reading these threads, I picture Big Fin as Luke Skywalker at the climax of "Return of the Jedi." The Emperor keeps goading him to "strike me down." "I am defenseless." And he really wants to, but he knows that's what the Emperor wants... The lightsaber is quivering on the armrest right now... May the Force be with you, Fin.

I'm trying to figure out why he hasn't been canned? It's kinda like a girlfriend who is convinced you cheated. It doesn't matter what you say and do they will still think you cheated so just break up and move on. $£it can this guy, nobody is changing anyone's mind, and he will still think of himself as a hero one way or the other. Meanwhile, he just stirs the pot and no one is happy about it.

I would like to see more rankings to see where I fall. Out in my mtn ops merino wool with two fish ohio crappie on buckeye. Bigger one is 15 1/2 inches.

Attachments

• 20210430_130149.jpg
    20210430_130149.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back