Yeti GOBOX Collection

Top 5 westerns

Shrapnel - my guess is you haven't watched Django. :ROFLMAO:
I will put it on my to do list. But if it has people older than 35 and weighing more than 140 pounds, it is already suspect as to it's accuracy in western culture...

3. Apparently I'm like the only one that really enjoys exceptional horsemanship.
The fact that Tommy Lee Jones didn’t use a stunt man for that scene on that Kiowa mare ( the hell bitch as the book called it ) in the breaking pen is really impressive to me. He really knows his stuff with horses.

1. Big Jake - watched it every year with my dad and grandpa before my grandpa passed

2. Jeremiah Johnson - that last scene gets me every time

3. Magnificent Seven - what a cast

4. For a Few Dollars More - The way the last duel puts all the plot pieces together is magical

5. Rio Bravo

Honorable mention: Man from Snowy River

The fact that Tommy Lee Jones didn’t use a stunt man for that scene on that Kiowa mare ( the hell bitch as the book called it ) in the breaking pen is really impressive to me. He really knows his stuff with horses.
Sure.

But...
1675189873156.png
And Tom Burlinson^ had never ridden a horse before this movie but did the majority of the on horse action shots, including some on the famous downhill plunge clips (though not all of them).

Please report back.
I watched “Driving Miss Daisy” tonight and there was a great one liner;

“I taught some of the stupidest children God ever put on the face of this earth, and all of them could read well enough to find a name on a tombstone.”

I watched “Driving Miss Daisy” tonight and there was a great one liner;

“I taught some of the stupidest children God ever put on the face of this earth, and all of them could read well enough to find a name on a tombstone.”
I’d cite a Django one liner, but the hunttalk chapter of the NAACP would step in and moderate.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back