Centimeter (aka 10mm) for bear?

All i can tell you is that no one should eat the tuna. It looks and smells foreign. When i was a subway sandwhich artist in my youth - it was by seniority on who mixed the strange fish with the mayo to put in the bin.

I ralphed my first few times.

All i can tell you is that no one should eat the tuna. It looks and smells foreign. When i was a subway sandwhich artist in my youth - it was by seniority on who mixed the strange fish with the mayo to put in the bin.

I ralphed my first few times.
🤢🤮

Serious question? So I’ve got an early model Pre 64 Winchester Model 70 in .270. Where’s a good place I can drop it off to have the barrel, chopped, threaded, and re bored to 6.5 PRC? Really need to settle on a can to top it off with as well. Getting close on narrowing down the carbon stock, just gotta narrow down the right color combo I want. Really looking forward to this build getting completed. I wanna round up all the gear I’m running and take a selfie with my new mulie freak flatbill, and my mod 70 rebuild and get it out there on my instafacewittertube feed.
Greenhorn has a book for sell to go with all that.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back