Centimeter (aka 10mm) for bear?

I feel like MTMULEY is one of those that thinks you need a shoulder smashing, ear destroying, wallet chewing 300 fuddlore magnum to take down deer/elk.

As much as I get tired of people thinking a 6.5 creedmoor is gods gift to the world - running into new hunters (who make/made poor shorts) because they are shooting a gun that they can't use comfortably is way more irritating. Twice in the last 2 years I have ran into small statured new hunters/shooters who made terrible shots on deer at relatively close range. Seems like expensive ammo, heavy recoil, excessively loud muzzle blast, and uncomfortable rifle aren't for everyone and especially people who need to practice...
Funny. mtmuley

No, no, no...

Why are Harley's some of the safest bikes on the road?

You can't go fast enough to hurt yourself....
Idk, I wrecked my Honda trail90 going 20ish and it ruined my knee.

A bike as heavy as a Harley, you can probably hurt yourself at a stand still.

Idk, I wrecked my Honda trail90 going 20ish and it ruined my knee.

A bike as heavy as a Harley, you can probably hurt yourself at a stand still.
Well it's only a joke to poke fun at Harley riders...

There's exceptions for everything. Lets be honest, some people can hurt themselves walking🤷‍♂️

I'll keep quoting you on this. It aint for everyone....
The funny part is the new guy thinks I need a magnum. Then, he shoots a little mule deer with a .300 PRC. Probly a Rokslider that gets a woody over all the hype he reads. Funny. And yeah, it ain't for everyone. mtmuley

The funny part is the new guy thinks I need a magnum. Then, he shoots a little mule deer with a .300 PRC. Probly a Rokslider that gets a woody over all the hype he reads. Funny. And yeah, it ain't for everyone. mtmuley
Own a lot of guns, and got it for longer ranges (500+)

Not on rokslide.

Whats your bitch about 300 prc?

Not sure what i did to ruffle your feathers.

I remember your post about dropping an elk with an -06.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back