Centimeter (aka 10mm) for bear?

Arguendo is a Latin term meaning "in arguing" or "for the sake of argument". When one assumes something arguendo, the person is asserting a hypothetical statement to be true for the purpose of argument, regardless of whether that statement is actually true or whether they believe it to be true.

So aweseome that it transcends all topics: Comments unrelated to any experience or knowledge, just to say they don't like something; usually because it was designed or manufactured after the first Bush administration and therefore must not work.

So aweseome that it transcends all topics: Comments unrelated to any experience or knowledge, just to say they don't like something; usually because it was designed or manufactured after the first Bush administration and therefore must not work.
but there's tracking gps chips in all new tech... question everything

So by this Tikka you mean Sako?
Seriously. I watched one of the Vortex guys 10-minute talks on Tikka actions. Got to the end of it, and in my head I thought Sako solves the two issues the guy had with the Tikka action (the bolt release lever and magazine). Sako is just 20% overpriced and they've shot themselves in the foot with having different inlays for when they change models and since they have 5 different sized actions for each of their models. Their scope mounting system, while solid, never gained much support or popularity either.

Huge Sako fan, and IMO the best action and seemingly one of the least popular in USA. Should have my custom rifle built on Sako 85 action complete in a month or so and look forward to sharing on here. I'm sure I will still desire one of the new Sako 90's but their price points are getting insane.

Any topic that includes links to another social media site to see what the hunting influencers are doing these days 🤮

You know the whole saying, no such thing as bad publicity? Well it still proves true when someone shares that here, you start to get name recognition and clicks to these people making them more important in the eyes of the hunting world/business. Rant over

Seriously. I watched one of the Vortex guys 10-minute talks on Tikka actions. Got to the end of it, and in my head I thought Sako solves the two issues the guy had with the Tikka action (the bolt release lever and magazine). Sako is just 20% overpriced and they've shot themselves in the foot with having different inlays for when they change models and since they have 5 different sized actions for each of their models. Their scope mounting system, while solid, never gained much support or popularity either.

Huge Sako fan, and IMO the best action and seemingly one of the least popular in USA. Should have my custom rifle built on Sako 85 action complete in a month or so and look forward to sharing on here. I'm sure I will still desire one of the new Sako 90's but their price points are getting insane.
Well sure, that was the joke! It’s like both Tikka and Sako owners have valid reasons and can make a hundred threads fighting it out. Same factory, same tools, different price points. Like Honda or Acura. Both are 500,000mi cars yet the ride and handling is not the same.

I used to eat taco bell all the time in high school and my early twenties. Had it about 6 months ago took two bites and tossed it, garbage.
Not a huge fast food guy but I did Taco Bell a while back and I was surprised at their prices. They weren't what I remember.
Seems like they want you to buy stuff as a "value meal". Like we hear from those incessant Burger King commercials during NFL games.

10mm is communism.

What we need to save America is a good ole .45

There's a reason why the 45 ACP is referred to as "God's caliber".

Full disclosure I've switched from 45 super to 10mm, but don't live in big bear country or wear flat brimmed trucker hats so I should be ok

Back