Centimeter (aka 10mm) for bear?

How about another one of @brockel's latest attention deficit disorder/Addiction/obsession/winter farmer gone bored/ gun threads 😂. I do enjoy them, wish I had the resources/time to tinker like that.

There’s a simple way to fix that time issue you have. Just assume you are still young enough to jump while playing basketball. You end up like this for 4-6 weeks with LOTS of time on your hands
EBE116BE-7840-4DF2-9D69-7252A88F4D2E.jpeg

Last edited:
There’s a simple way to fix that time issue you have. Just assume you are still young enough to jump while playing basketball. You end up like this for 4-6 weeks with LOTS of time on your hands

I am a dumbass that has ruptured both achilles tendons playing basketball a few years apart. My wife does not think my PT goal should include dunking a basketball.

View attachment 309674
View attachment 309674
Ouch, hope it heals quickly for you! I had to sit out of bow league this year. Hunting injury to my left wrist I'll need to get surgery on. Between that and almost cutting my ear off this fall, I've racked up some healthy medical bills. Sucks losing a step, gotta get back on my hunt, lift, shoot routine.

6.5 anything
PRC anything
Ackley Improved anything
Seeing ridiculous looking cans on the barrels of fine rifles

Ouch, hope it heals quickly for you! I had to sit out of bow league this year. Hunting injury to my left wrist I'll need to get surgery on. Between that and almost cutting my ear off this fall, I've racked up some healthy medical bills. Sucks losing a step, gotta get back on my hunt, lift, shoot routine.
That’s right, keep on hammering.

6.5 anything
PRC anything
Ackley Improved anything
Seeing ridiculous looking cans on the barrels of fine rifles
How dare anyone like to utilize long high BC bullets! Lmfao

Ackley improved doesn't get mentioned ever...

Search button be dammed, my top 5 things talked about WAY to much on HT.

1) bear guns/spray (and associated holsters)
2) Montana's mis-management
3) tag cost(your still applying!)
4) cooking shanks
5) "dont want honey hole but me, my disabled son and DAV dad need a spot"

Whats some of your favorite beat to death topics, its off season...
View attachment 309641
Lamb's bad taste in music :cool:

Must be talking about cigarettes? Cause I agree
I'm referring to weed. I've been around cigarettes a lot, they don't bother me as much. Still don't want to smell it. Same way I don't want to see/smell some weirdo sucking on a fruit loop pen.

At least cigarette smokers know no one wants to smell them. Those vape kids think everyone wants to smell their crap.

Search button be dammed, my top 5 things talked about WAY to much on HT.

1) bear guns/spray (and associated holsters)
2) Montana's mis-management
3) tag cost(your still applying!)
4) cooking shanks
5) "dont want honey hole but me, my disabled son and DAV dad need a spot"

Whats some of your favorite beat to death topics, its off season...
View attachment 309641
Still researching what I want for a suppressor/barrel length, etc...and a chest rig for my yet to be purchased
10mm. So yeah, I'm reading those threads.
The rest I agree with

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back