Yeti GOBOX Collection

Tonight is...

Orca Lover

... my Senior Ball :D . The dance is at Emerald Downs (horse track), dinner is at Mama Stortini's and pictures will be posted probably tomorrow. My cousin just left from doing my hair. It only took two hours to put ringlets in all of my hair with just a curling iron and she twisted it back and up to the crown of my head. To add to the awesome way it looks, we put gem stone sticky things in it... I love the way that it looks.
We have before during and after pics of the hair, and some of those will be on here tomorrow too.

Hope you have a good time at your Senior Ball, just make sure you Seniors ain ballin at the end of the night. LOL

Have a great time and just be careful on the road! I remember my senior prom way back when. I had to dodge some pretty nasty accidents on the road after the prom. Please be careful!!!!!

Oh, yeah.....Have a great time! Can't wait to see the pics!

Hope you had a ball. I remember my senior ball abot 36 years and three months ago. Oh, my son is 37 and I have been married for 36 years! :eek:

Well, lets just say that the dance SUCKED!!!! Dinner went well and that is about the only thing that did. When we got to the dance at about 9:15, we decided to get our pictures done first. We were in line to pay for them for about 10 or 15 minutes and then we were in the line to get our pics taken for about 2 1/2 hours :MAD By the time we were through the line it was about 11:50 and there was only about 10 minutes left of my Senior Ball :MAD .Everthing was already being torn down and people were leaving so we decided to leave! That was the biggest waste of $50 for tickets, $35 for pictures, $80 for the dress I have ever seen. :MAD
What better way to spend your Senior Ball than standing in a line. :MAD :MAD
My parents had extended my curfew to 2:00 a.m. and I was home and in bed before 1:00. I got home about 12:30.
I do have pictures, but they are only from when we were in line and at dinner, and I will post some of them.

:MAD WE WILL GO TO THE SCHOOL ON MONDAY :MAD It sounds like to me that it was not set up for the enjoyment of the class..Its too bad that your memory of your Ball was bad..Mom and I will try to make it up for you, andyour freinds hump :MAD MONEYS THAT WAS SPENT WILL BE REFUNDED :MAD

:MAD Hunterman(Tony) :MAD

Sounds to me like the school was more concerned about their cut of the picture money, than of the Seniors having a good time. Go GETEM Tony. I know I would be voicing my displeasure.

That is about the lamest dance I've ever heard about. I remember being put out standing in line for pics for about half an hour at my prom. 2 1/2 is insane. I'd be willing to bet money my senior class was bigger than yours. I went to a HUGE school.

I'll bet Hunterman won't be the only annoyed parent come Monday. Go sit on someone's desk Tony! That's what my pop always said he would do when something was unjust. "I'm going to go sit on someone's desk til they make it right."

I just got off the phone with some other seniors and rumor has it that Sophomores and Juniors were allowed to buy tickets to the SENIOR Ball. And also, a friend of my did some research and found out that the company who did the photograpy was supposed to have one photographer and one assistant per every 100 students; I am in a class of 632 people and there were probably more than 800 people there last night and only 2 photographers. We pretty much got jipped on our Senior Ball, that is all there is to it!!

OMG, i be pissed i am so sorry to hear ur senior ball went bad,i wish that they at least give u guys another chance to have senior ball again, i never went to mine my school was private and didnt like the ungodly chit whatever they meant, they was all about money to why i didnt finish school, my mom dumb enough keep gettin ripped i felt bad for her she still dont get it, anyway i love to see the pics even though aint much it worth a try to show em:)

That's too bad OL. The business aspect of a school function can get out of hand these days. Not to worry though...in a short time the high school experience will be a distant but fond memory.
Best of luck to you.

DAYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMM

That happened to my sister during her prom her JR year, so for her senior year her friends went down the Mall and had their pictures taken there in the late afternoon before the dance started!!! She learned her lesson Jr year!!!!

Well, the group that I went with had decided that if we showed up a little late, then we would be in a shorter line for pictures... and since they had to do retakes, we were wrong. Not to mention that ALOT of people were thinking the same way we were. Its all good though, I had a senior dinner with Upward Bound tonight at the Melting Pot and we rode there in the longest limo in Washington State!! I have pics of that too.

sorry to hear about your mis fortune . I bet you looked outstanding though.
It will be 22 years since i could go to a prom .
We didn't have one cause the people in the school system here thought dancing was a sin . yup you heard that right ,, pretty backwards huh..most guys picked up there buddies and went county drinking. or skinny dippin in the lake .I picked up a girl ,she took off with her friends ,picked up a case of beer that turned out to be skunkey, went to the lake with afew guys drank one beer , threw the rest in the lake ( skunkey beer ) ran out of cash . went home .

P.S the joke around here at the time was ,,,,,,,,,,,,,why don't mennonites have sex standing up,,,,,,,,,,,it might lead to dancing....... |oo

LOL, yeah same here it was a sin to have a prom, damn christan schools, so i misse dout i didnt gradueate anyway so i really dont care, all they wnated was money no better than the rest of this world, well people greedy ones, but well glad u had a little fun ol thats what u remeber:)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back