MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Tis time folks !!!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Got the underage slaves working :

bearbait2.sized.jpg

bearbait1.sized.jpg

And the Trailer loaded....

More pics tomorrow night. For tomorrow is the day we head for the Hills !!!

I hope Little "O" and Bro's washed their hands before, as I tend to get a bit hungry packing in them HoHo's....

I got 11 packages of Jell-o
200lbs of Sweet 3-Way Grain
100lbs of Old Roy Premium Dog Food
8 Liters of Raspberry Soda
8 Liters of Grape Soda
20 Gallons of FrenchFry Grease
and a Turkey/Cheese/Dijon sandwich.... :D

See ya at Cheveron at 6:30.... I'll let you buy me some Pepperoni and Choclate Milk... ;)

I have a truckload of Bread and Dingdongs
100# of Dog food, 50# of Pasteries that Wylee got from the Food proccesing plant test run he did at his work. He also has more Pasteries at his place, 4 - 5 gallon buckets of Blue berries, 2.5 - 5 Gal buckets of choc. Chips. And much more....

I think if nothing else we can pull out the PAsteries and Choc chips and Blue berries and Have a HAyday of a FAT FEST !!!!

Don't mix up the Cheverons... I've changed the Plans a Bit. My dad jsut rolled in from the MArshal Islands today and wanted to hit the hills before he goes to New medows for a Job interview then down to AZ for another one. I get him at 5:45, then Wylee at Floating feather Cheveron on Boise Side at 6AM then you and Buffalo Bill at the Horseshoe bend Cheveron were I bring you 'Bou Sticks and buy you a Choc milk ;)

I fugged my knee up runnning or something yesterday but after a Good 4 hours sleep tonight I'll be ready to go.

I brought a Gallon of honey for the honey burn, 3 things of Surup, a Stove and a pan to boil it. (NOT matches.. So bring some... Or I'll buy some in the AM at the store.) and a Boat w/ oars ;)

Sounds like you guys are having a picnic fat party, anyone bringing chocolate shakes?

Delw

LOL... YAH, Will be a food fest for sure. We always take a Drink of pop... dump some out, Take another Swig, And so-forth. (At least I do, Don't tell Gunner cuz He bough it this time :D )

HEY Gunner, I also Bought Premium Dog food.... Nothing but the Best for our bears right !!!! :D :D

Either that or Costco Brand Premium 50# bags are the cheapest in town ;)

Only Moosie would make it a family affair to "play" with moldy stinky out of date stuff.

You da moose!

Those poor boy's, they look just like there dad :eek: :eek: :eek: :D
I wonder if the boy's are hungry after digging thru all that food, it would be just so tempting to take a bite when dad wasn't looking, or maybe two... ;) :D
You will have fun I know, and good luck Oscar... :D

Heck a little mold on a twinkie or a ding dong aint gunna kill ya! ;) Looks like the boys are stuffing there pockets when Dads head is turned :D . They wait till he pulls out the driveway and I can hear them now in the garage. "How many did you get" Hhaha. Those are great times your sharing with the kids Moosie. Good luck this season. :D

Wyo.... Funny thing is My kids helped me last year and Had a BLAST !! I didn't tell them I was coming home with bread but when I came around the corner and pulled into the Drive they came out (I was driving rthe Dodge Diesle that day so they heard me)... When Little "O" (My oldest jsut turned 7) saw the Back of the Truck he went NUTS !!!!! He has more fun opening the Bread then I do I think. Zach, just likes to throw bread at the Barrles to make baskets and be in the back of the truck but every bit helps. I wanted to eat dinner but Little Oscar wouldn't let me till I was at a Good stopping point. Then Right after dinner wouldn't let me east desert untill We got it ALL done.

SNIFF SNIFF>.. I'm so proud of my boys !!!! :D :D

Waking up in < 5 hours....... Can't wait to be hiking again.

G/L moosie.....you know you have to kill one for me cuz im not in Idaho this year...Jake has already found the one he is after up 8th street on the back side of bougus...So ill let ya know how he does and give ya some pics to post....GL...

Thanx Ridge Runner... I think I eat more then the Kids. I dumped the Bait today and Got reprimanded for Nibbling all day of fthe BAit site. We just used WAY good stuff though this year. Wylee brought in Choc. Chips and Penut butter sandwitches :D :D

TX, good luck to Jakers. Tell him I have a Good taxidermist that will treat him right for his Bear tanning/mount. HAve him contact me if he needs anything.

Back