Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Tis Almost the Season Gents and Ladies

I always find myself looking at the craftsmanship in the pictures of your home. Can't help it. I do it wherever I go. Nice digs NHY. mtmuley
I do the same mtmuley...it's a construction life affliction, especially in the early stages of framing.

Haha, the back of my truck is an interesting mix of pine bark, beer cans, chukar feathers and empty shotgun hulls.
Trade for duck feathers and corn stalks and it's the same however the two car seats in the back seat work surprisingly well as a gun rack. Never thought I'd see the day. Pacifiers and random ammo all over the floor and under the seats.

Now that I’m an old curmudgeon living by myself, I’m not much for decorations. I sure do still love Christmas music though. Got my Spotify playlists ready to go. 🎄🤶🎅

Now that I’m an old curmudgeon living by myself, I’m not much for decorations. I sure do still love Christmas music though. Got my Spotify playlists ready to go. 🎄🤶🎅
Bing Crosby, Mother Texas High School Football State playoffs on Fox Southwest, leftovers, and Big Chair naps.....burp

I liked your Texas high school playoffs. Better than the NCAA.

I have even watched the 3rd level down and awesome football.

Merry Christmas!

Every once in a while I’m struck by this notion—that we live in a great country. This thread is making me feel that way right now. Family, hunting, and humor. Good stuff. Happy early holidays y’all, I’m going to go trip over some toys now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back