Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

tip of the cap

Tradewind

to the local outfitter who came up and rescued my tail this morning on a back mountain trail after i high centered the truck on a crusted over line of old snow drift in the middle
of the night. Wouldn't take any cash. Help is hard to find on TG morning. Pretty sure I'd still be there.
Asking Santa for a winch this year. w/ lots of cable.

He knew, as we know, that you are a pay-it-forward guy.
Well, sorta paid a little bit forward but not sure if it counts as it did not cost me anything.
Opening weekend in the little town where I hunt, I found $10 on the pavement before walking
into the store/gas stop. I gave to the lady behind the counter and asked her to give it to someone
in town who could use it. Said she had someone in mind and would do so. So hopefully it 'brightened
someones day.
But thanks for the nice words.

I have been pulled out as well and have pulled many more out. I have even changed a few tires in my day as well. It's called Karma what comes around goes around.
When I lived in Western Iowa when I went to South Dakota I always carried a 1 gallon gas can in my boat because I would give it to people who ran out of gas.
Just a few years ago towed in a fellow Duck Hunter on the Mississippi River on Thanksgiving Day and just FYI there are not many on the river this time of year. Yes Karma

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back