Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Time For A New Mattress

Wife "sorta made me" get a new mattress and I am glad she did -- no more back aches in the morning and a good nights sleep -- check out these guys __ ( PUFFY ) and we put ours on our old box springs with no problems**

We purchased a Purple mattress in 2020. The first month was weird. It felt like I was slightly uncomfortable when trying to go to sleep, but I would wake up without the aches of the former pillow top.
Get some friends to help you move the sob though. I thought I'd be cool in front of the FedEx lady and throw it over my shoulder. I was committed to the act before I realized the weight, so of course I held it until she left the drive
I've had a Purple for about 2 years now, I don't get out of bed in stages anymore.

Heading to Alb. Wed to get a new mattress. Full, plush, coils, made in usa...the lady @ mattress firm said she could get me into a mattress for $500 and I will be happy.
Sound too good to be true? LOL

We had a really nice Englander pillow top for about 10 years. I slept great on it. About a year ago we bought a Tempur-pedic. The medium hardness one. I hate it. My wife likes it. We keep it.

I think beds are like boots. Problem is you gotta share these boots with your wife.

I've had a Purple for about 2 years now, I don't get out of bed in stages anymore.
Was going to ask about the Purple...have noticed more stores marketing them and Tempur P's on their masthead.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back