Time For A New Mattress

Wife "sorta made me" get a new mattress and I am glad she did -- no more back aches in the morning and a good nights sleep -- check out these guys __ ( PUFFY ) and we put ours on our old box springs with no problems**

We purchased a Purple mattress in 2020. The first month was weird. It felt like I was slightly uncomfortable when trying to go to sleep, but I would wake up without the aches of the former pillow top.
Get some friends to help you move the sob though. I thought I'd be cool in front of the FedEx lady and throw it over my shoulder. I was committed to the act before I realized the weight, so of course I held it until she left the drive
I've had a Purple for about 2 years now, I don't get out of bed in stages anymore.

Heading to Alb. Wed to get a new mattress. Full, plush, coils, made in usa...the lady @ mattress firm said she could get me into a mattress for $500 and I will be happy.
Sound too good to be true? LOL

We had a really nice Englander pillow top for about 10 years. I slept great on it. About a year ago we bought a Tempur-pedic. The medium hardness one. I hate it. My wife likes it. We keep it.

I think beds are like boots. Problem is you gotta share these boots with your wife.

I've had a Purple for about 2 years now, I don't get out of bed in stages anymore.
Was going to ask about the Purple...have noticed more stores marketing them and Tempur P's on their masthead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back